Want feedback on your work???
…We’ve got your back!
Are you confused on your quality score? Would you like to know how to get to the next level of CrowdSurf qualifications?
If you want to know how you are doing just email us and we will let you know the details of your account.
It is really simple to get your CrowdSurf QC score.
Email Support@CrowdSurfWork.com with your WORKER ID and request a Quality Report.
We will send you a full QC Score report within 2 business days.
What’s in a CrowdSurf Quality Report?
- Your Average QC Score
- General Feedback on your work
- Corrections on Specific Transcripts
Your average QC score is the key to success with CrowdSurf work.
Here is how your Mturk QC score breaks down.
- Maintain a 3.5 to continue working on CrowdSurf HITs
- Maintain a 3.6 over 100+ HITs for the Transcription Review Qualification
- Maintain a 3.7 over 200+ HITs and 50+ Reviews for eligibility for Level 4 work.
We encourage you to request a Quality Report every other week so that you’re up-to-date on your latest QC score.