Happy Memorial Day from the CrowdSurf Team!
We hope everyone enjoys a wonderful 3-day weekend.
Because of the holiday, payments scheduled for Monday will be postponed until Wednesday May 28.
Wednesday will be a BIG payout day for everyone!
Wednesday May 28th, payments include:
- The MTurk Weekly Bonus for the week of Monday May 19 through Sunday May 25, 2014
- All Crowd Virtualizer work completed between Friday May 23 through Tuesday May 27, 2014
- The Crowd Virtualizer Weekly Bonus for the week of Monday May 19 through Sunday May 25, 2014
Have a safe and relaxing Memorial Day.
Use your QC score to unlock higher bonus tiers!
Your QC score has always been the key to success with CrowdSurf.
Now a higher QC score = higher weekly bonus!
Don’t have a QC score? Log in now to work Full Text Review tasks to qualify.
How the new Weekly Bonus works-
- First bonus tier is effective at 50 media minutes! (0-49 media minutes are base rate only until 50 media minutes is achieved).
- Bonus rate is applied to all media minutes after 49, any day of the week.
- Each bonus tier has an increased payout! (in 50 media minute increments, see Bonus Tiers below).
- When each tier is achieved, bonus applies to the tasks worked up to the next tier and so on.
- Work a minimum of 10 Full Text Review Minutes to qualify!!! Check your QC score here.
Weekly Bonus Tier Payouts QC Score 3.74 and under –
We’ve got great news!
The Mturk bonus is here to stay for another week!
This means that you can hit the bonus zone in ONE DAY, and keep making $$$ all week long.
Earn the max $0.05 tier on HITs after your 250th HIT!
What you need to know:
- The Bonus rate is only applied to the first 49 HITs after you have completed 50 HITs, any day of the week.
- Each bonus tier you hit, has an increased payout! (in 50 HIT increments, see Bonus Tiers below).
- When each tier is achieved, bonus applies to the HITs worked up to the next tier and so on.
Your work with CrowdSurf matters!
As a CrowdSurfer you are part of our movement, for the crowd, by the crowd, to improve online media!
Welcome to our new regular blog on “Why Do You CrowdSurf?”. We want to explore why all of you spend your time Turking. Together we are all making a difference.
CrowdSurf captions make online media accessible and enjoyable for deaf, hard of hearing, second language viewers and a variety of English language learners!
Many people do not realize this, but studies have shown that video captions can improve learning outcomes in educational environments too!