CrowdSurf April Updates
We are introducing several new features to CrowdSurf work April Newsletter!
And we are excited to share them with you.
Here’s what you need to know:
1) Updated Guidelines We listened to your feedback and incorporated many clarifications and changes. All updates are marked in red! New guidelines effective immediately.
2) Expanded Glossary We’ve added a new portion on Government and Economic Institutions to assist you with news broadcast transcripts!
3) Better Bonus Structure This bonus structure offers increased flexibility, increased rewards for our highest performers, and increased earning potential!
4) New Challenging Audio Program Now you don’t have to skip HITs or fear a rejection on challenging HITs. See the pop-up, and click accept for an automatic approval and a chance at a bonus!
5) Additional Ways to Contact Us We have a brand new Suggestion Box! Leave all of your questions, comments, and concerns, and a CrowdSurf support agent will provide you with a personalized response!
We appreciate all of your hard work with Crowdsurf.
We look forward to rolling out more improvements next month that enhance all of your achievements and commitment to great quality.