No More Guesswork In Transcription Review HITs!
You no longer have to decide if a transcript is “Fraud”, “Poor”, “Good”, or “Perfect”.
Now you can simply count the errors and our sophisticated new review tool will do all of the heavy lifting for you!
See the new Training Guide to help you navigate the new changes.
Still have questions? Visit our new FAQ’s!
- No More Decisions
- You no longer have to decide what deserves a Perfect, Good, Poor or Fraud rating.
- We Do The Work
- Just count the number and types of errors and our tool will do all the work for you.
- Talk to us
- Provide comments when you choose Guideline or Other errors.
- Separate checkboxes for ums, uhs, and major missing words.
- Save Time
- Shortcuts for identifying suspected fraudulent work.
- Friendly pop-ups ensure that perfect transcripts are submitted every time!