Above all, new year’s resolutions are for encouraging you to accomplish new personal goals or improve yourself to maximize happiness. This new year, we encourage you to reflect on your old habits, try new things, and overall, do what makes you happy. Whether your goal is to hit the gym more or put those extra hours into your career, jot down some of your 2020 goals to help you stick to them. Can’t think of the perfect resolution? Here are some ideas!
- Learn a new skill (or two!) – take up a new language, try a new recipe, or learn how to change a flat tire! There are endless possibilities that will help you better yourself.
- Spend more time with family and friends.
- Save more and spend less – create a budget to help you manage your money.
- Eat healthier and exercise more – while it may be cliche, many people continue to set health goals for the new year because of the important benefits of clean eating and exercise on your overall happiness!
- Get organized – clean out that junk drawer for instant gratification.
- Meet new people, expand your network!
- Get more sleep – improving sleep quality is a sure way to feel more energized and ready to tackle your daily tasks and goals.