Now three weeks into the new year, we’ve had time to process and reflect on 2020. It’s not too late to set new resolutions, goals, or priorities for 2021. Take a look at some of our recommendations for work-from-home resolutions that you can take as your own.
1. Finish setting up your ideal workspace
2. Get outside for at least 30 mins a day
Run, walk, play tennis, or do outdoor yoga! All of these things will help you take a break from work and enjoy the fresh air.
3. Start journaling to take control over your mental health
4. Expand your network
Whether you want to connect with more people on LinkedIn or meet new friends, the pandemic doesn’t have to lead to isolation. Expanding your network in a virtual context is completely doable!
5. Buy that new laptop you’ve been wanting
6. Stay organized
This could take the form of labeling all your unmarked boxes, maintaining a calendar or planner, or just putting your clothes away before bed.
7. Listen to new artists, playlists, or songs each week
If you’re a Spotify user, their curated “New Music Friday” playlist will set you up for a great start!
8. Set boundaries for your professional and personal lives
9. Try to decrease your screen time when possible
10. Set a new, manageable goal each week
While there are so many more resolutions you could choose, we hope that the 10 listed above serve as a great starting place for a better year!