Hello CrowdSurfers! With a new week, come new changes!
Please review the Bonus requirements and updates below to stay up-to-date!
We would also like to remind you to subscribe to the CrowdSurfWork Newsletter!
Here’s what you need to know this week:
- NEW: Weekly Bonus Tiers & Rates!
- NEW: Level 3, 4, 5, 6 & 7 must complete at least 100mm (in specified CrowdSurf tasks only-see terms and conditions) AND an average 3.8 QC score in order to qualify for the Weekly Transcription Bonus.
- Weekly Bonuses will go out by Tuesday 6/27/17 11:59pm PT.
Join us on Work Market for the best work experience!
The CrowdSurf Team
Weekly Media Minute Bonus
Weekly Bonus tiers for 3.8+ QC score
- 75mm approved = $1.50
- 150 mm approved = $3.75
- 300 mm approved = $9.00
- 475mm approved = $16.50
- 600 mm approved = $30.00 (+$0.05 on every approved mm 601-849)
- 850 mm approved = $47.00 (+$0.055 on every approved mm 851+)
*Note: mm = media minute
Important Payment Reminders
Level 4 – 7 Requirements:
To keep up with new customer volume, we’ve introduced requirements for the Weekly Media Minute Bonus. Make sure you have a QC score for the weekly bonus!
- If you’re in Level 4, 5, 6, and 7 we need you to submit at least SIX Transcription Review (Review, edit, and score) Tasks to qualify for your Weekly Media Minute Bonus.
- If you’re in Level 5, we need you to submit at least FIVE Full Text Review Tasks to qualify for your Weekly Media Minute Bonus.
- If you’re in Level 6, 7, we need you to submit FIVE QC TASKS, ONE QC Reject Task & THREE Full Text Review Tasks
Weekly Transcription Bonus
Level 3 – 7 Requirements:
To keep up with new customer volume, we’ve introduced requirements for the Weekly Transcription Bonus. Make sure you have a QC score for the weekly bonus!
- If you’re in Level 3 and Up we need you to submit at least 100mm (specified CrowdSurf tasks only-see terms and conditions under media minute bonus) AND earn a QC score of 3.8+, to qualify for your Weekly Transcription Bonus.
Weekly Media Minute Bonus Terms and Conditions
- Specified CrowdSurf tasks only – FTR, FTR-General Media, Speaker ID, Timing, QC, QC Reject.
- Applies to any combination of media minutes completed Monday June 19 – Sunday June 25, 2017 11:59 pm PST
- Bonus payable by midnight on TUESDAY June 27, 2017!
- Highest rate applies – tiers and prorates are not cumulative.
- Please see General Guidelines for help.
- Email [email protected] with payment questions.
- Must achieve a 3.8 weekly QC score to earn the Media Minute Bonus!
- Level 5, 6, & 7s have special requirements this week.
- Bonuses are only available on CSW platform