Please review this week’s Blog! We’ve got new Bonus rates and tiers!
Also, we’d like to remind you to subscribe to the CrowdSurfWork Newsletter if you haven’t already!
Here’s what you need to know this week:
- NEW: Weekly Bonus Tiers & Rates!
- NEW: Level 3, 4, 5, 6 & 7 must complete at least 50mm (in specified CrowdSurf tasks only-see terms and conditions) AND an average 3.75 QC score in order to qualify for the Weekly Transcription Bonus.
- Weekly Bonuses will go out by Tuesday 2/21/16 11:59pm PT.
Join us on Work Market for the best work experience!
The CrowdSurf Team
Weekly Media Minute Bonus
Weekly Bonus tiers for 3.75+ QC score
- 75 mmapproved = $2.00 (That’s $.025+/mm on every minute once you hit 75mm)
- 150 mm approved = $4.50
- 300 mm approved = $10.50
- 475 mm approved = $19.00
- 600 mm approved = $33.00 (+$0.055 on every approved mm 601-849)
- 850 mm approved = $51.00 (+$0.06 on every approved mm 851+)
*Note: mm = media minute
Important Payment Reminders
Level 4 – 7 Requirements:
To keep up with new customer volume, we’ve introduced requirements for the Weekly Media Minute Bonus. Make sure you have a QC score for the weekly bonus!
- If you’re in Level 4, 5, 6, and 7 we need you to submit at least FIVE Transcription Review (Review, edit, and score) Tasks to qualify for your Weekly Media Minute Bonus.
- If you’re in Level 5, we need you to submit at least THREE Full Text Review Tasks to qualify for your Weekly Media Minute Bonus.
- If you’re in Level 6, 7, we need you to submit at least ONE QC Reject Task & TWO Full Text Review Tasks to qualify for your Weekly Media Minute Bonus!
Weekly Transcription Bonus
Level 3 – 7 Requirements:
To keep up with new customer volume, we’ve introduced requirements for the Weekly Transcription Bonus. Make sure you have a QC score for the weekly bonus!
- If you’re in Level 3 and Up we need you to submit at least 50mm (specified CrowdSurf tasks only-see terms and conditions under media minute bonus) AND earn a QC score of 3.75+, to qualify for your Weekly Transcription Bonus.
Weekly Media Minute Bonus Terms and Conditions
- Specified CrowdSurf tasks only – FTR, FTR-General Media, Speaker ID, Timing, QC, QC Reject.
- Applies to any combination of media minutes completed Monday February 13 – Sunday February 19, 2016 11:59 pm PST
- Bonus payable by midnight on TUESDAY February 21, 2016!
- Highest rate applies – tiers and prorates are not cumulative.
- Please see General Guidelines for help.
- Email [email protected] with payment questions.
- Must achieve a 3.75 weekly QC score to earn the Media Minute Bonus!
- Level 5, 6, & 7s have special requirements this week.
- Bonuses are only available on CSW platform