Media Minute Bonus
Welcome 2017 With CrowdSurf!
Happy new year! Keep up the good work and make 2017 the best year for high quality transcripts!
We would also like to remind you to subscribe to the CrowdSurfWork Newsletter!
Here’s what you need to know this week:
- NEW: Level 3, 4, 5, 6 & 7 must complete at least 25mm (in specified crowdsurf tasks only-see terms and conditions) in order to qualify for the Weekly Transcription Bonus.
- NEW: Level 4, 5, 6 & 7 Requirements!!: Read below to learn more about updated requirements
- Weekly Bonuses will go out by Tuesday 1/10/16 11:59pm PT.
Join us on Work Market for the best work experience!
The CrowdSurf Team
Weekly Media Minute Bonus
Weekly Bonus tiers for 3.75+ QC score
- 50 mm approved = $1.00 (That’s $.02+/mm on every minute once you hit 50mm)
- 75 mmapproved = $2.25
- 150 mm approved = $5.25
- 225 mm approved = $8.50
- 300 mm approved = $11.50
- 450 mm approved = $18.00
- 500 mm approved = $22.50
- 600 mm approved = $33.00 (+$0.055 on every approved mm 601+)
*Note: mm = media minute
Important Payment Reminders
Level 4 – 7 Requirements:
To keep up with new customer volume, we’ve introduced requirements for the Weekly Media Minute Bonus. Make sure you have a QC score for the weekly bonus!
- If you’re in Level 4, 5, 6, and 7 we need you to submit at least FIVE Transcription Review (Review, edit, and score) Tasks to qualify for your Weekly Media Minute Bonus.
- If you’re in Level 5, we need you to submit at least THREE Full Text Review Tasks to qualify for your Weekly Media Minute Bonus.
- If you’re in Level 6, 7, we need you to submit at least ONE QC Reject Task & TWO Full Text Review Tasks to qualify for your Weekly Media Minute Bonus!
Weekly Transcription Bonus
Level 3 – 7 Requirements:
To keep up with new customer volume, we’ve introduced requirements for the Weekly Transcription Bonus. Make sure you have a QC score of 3.85+ to qualify!
- If you’re in Level 3 – 7 we need you to submit at least 25mm approved before you can qualify for your Weekly Transcription Bonus.
Weekly Media Minute Bonus Terms and Conditions
- Specified CrowdSurf tasks only – FTR, FTR-General Media, Speaker ID, Timing, QC, QC Reject.
- Applies to any combination of media minutes completed Monday January 2 – Sunday January 8, 2016 11:59 pm PST
- Bonus payable by midnight on TUESDAY January 10, 2016!
- Highest rate applies – tiers and prorates are not cumulative.
- Please see General Guidelines for help.
- Email [email protected] with payment questions.
- Must achieve a 3.75 weekly QC score to earn the Media Minute Bonus!
- Level 5, 6, & 7s have special requirements this week.
- Bonuses are only available on CSW platform