Earn Your Biggest Bonus This Week!
Review this week’s Bonus Requirements below!
Keep pushing high quality work through and qualify for a promotion!
Check your inboxes regularly!
Here’s what you need to know this week:
- NEW: Level 3, 4, 5, 6 & 7 must complete at least 50mm (in specified crowdsurf tasks only-see terms and conditions) in order to qualify for the Weekly Transcription Bonus.
- NEW: Level 5, 6 & 7 Requirements!!: Read below to learn more about updated requirements
- Weekly Bonuses will go out by Tuesday 11/1/16 11:59pm PT.
Join us on Work Market for the best work experience!
The CrowdSurf Team
Weekly Media Minute Bonus
Weekly Bonus tiers for 3.75+ QC score
- 50 mm approved = $1.00 (That’s $.02+/mm on every minute once you hit 50mm)
- 75 mmapproved = $2.25
- 150 mm approved = $5.25
- 225 mm approved = $8.50
- 300 mm approved = $11.50
- 450 mm approved = $18.00
- 500 mm approved = $22.50
- 600 mm approved = $33.00 (+$0.055 on every approved mm 601+)
*Note: mm = media minute
Important Payment Reminders
Level 4 – 7 Requirements:
To keep up with new customer volume, we’ve introduced requirements for the Weekly Media Minute Bonus. Make sure you have a QC score for the weekly bonus!
- If you’re in Level 4, 5, 6, and 7 we need you to submit at least SEVEN Transcription Review (Review, edit, and score) Tasks to qualify for your Weekly Media Minute Bonus.
- If you’re in Level 5, we need you to submit at least SEVEN Full Text Review Tasks to qualify for your Weekly Media Minute Bonus.
- If you’re in Level 6, 7, we need you to submit at least ONE QC Reject Task & FIVE Full Text Review Tasks to qualify for your Weekly Media Minute Bonus!
Weekly Transcription Bonus
Level 3 – 7 Requirements:
To keep up with new customer volume, we’ve introduced requirements for the Weekly Transcription Bonus. Make sure you have a QC score of 3.85+ to qualify!
- If you’re in Level 3 – 7 we need you to submit at least 50mm mm approved before you can qualify for your Weekly Transcription Bonus.
Weekly Media Minute Bonus Terms and Conditions
- Specified CrowdSurf tasks only – FTR, FTR-General Media, Speaker ID, Timing, QC, QC Reject.
- Applies to any combination of media minutes completed Monday October 24 – Sunday October 30, 2016 11:59 pm PST
- Bonus payable by midnight on TUESDAY November 1, 2016!
- Highest rate applies – tiers and prorates are not cumulative.
- Please see General Guidelines for help.
- Email [email protected] with payment questions.
- Must achieve a 3.75 weekly QC score to earn the Media Minute Bonus!
- Level 5,6, & 7s have special requirements this week.
- Bonuses are only available on CSW platform