Thank You For All Your Hard Work!
Thank you all for a great week last week! Let’s make sure to keep up the quality and keep pushing work through!
Don’t forget to check your inboxes regularly! We’re promoting.
Make sure you read below to review this week’s new updates!
Here’s what you need to know this week:
- NEW: Level 3, 4, 5, 6 & 7 must complete at least 50mm (in specified crowdsurf tasks only-see terms and conditions) in order to qualify for the Weekly Transcription Bonus.
- NEW: Level 5, 6 & 7 Requirements!!: Read below to learn more about updated requirements
- Weekly Bonuses will go out by Tuesday 10/25/16 11:59pm PT.
Join us on Work Market for the best work experience!
The CrowdSurf Team
Weekly Media Minute Bonus
Weekly Bonus tiers for 3.75+ QC score
- 50 mm approved = $1.00 (That’s $.02+/mm on every minute once you hit 50mm)
- 75 mmapproved = $2.25
- 150 mm approved = $5.25
- 225 mm approved = $8.50
- 300 mm approved = $11.50
- 450 mm approved = $18.00
- 500 mm approved = $22.50
- 600 mm approved = $33.00 (+$0.055 on every approved mm 601+)
*Note: mm = media minute
Important Payment Reminders
Level 4 – 7 Requirements:
To keep up with new customer volume, we’ve introduced requirements for the Weekly Media Minute Bonus. Make sure you have a QC score for the weekly bonus!
- If you’re in Level 4, 5, 6, and 7 we need you to submit at least SEVEN Transcription Review (Review, edit, and score) Tasks to qualify for your Weekly Media Minute Bonus.
- If you’re in Level 5, we need you to submit at least SEVEN Full Text Review Tasks to qualify for your Weekly Media Minute Bonus.
- If you’re in Level 6, 7, we need you to submit at least ONE QC Reject Task & FIVE Full Text Review Tasks to qualify for your Weekly Media Minute Bonus!
Level 3 – 7 Requirements:
To keep up with new customer volume, we’ve introduced requirements for the Weekly Transcription Bonus. Make sure you have a QC score of 3.85+ to qualify!
- If you’re in Level 3 – 7 we need you to submit at least 50mm mm approved before you can qualify for your Weekly Transcription Bonus.
Weekly Media Minute Bonus Terms and Conditions
- Specified CrowdSurf tasks only – FTR, FTR-General Media, Speaker ID, Timing, QC, QC Reject.
- Applies to any combination of media minutes completed Monday October 17 – Sunday October 23, 2016 11:59 pm PST
- Bonus payable by midnight on TUESDAY October 25, 2016!
- Highest rate applies – tiers and prorates are not cumulative.
- Please see General Guidelines for help.
- Email [email protected] with payment questions.
- Must achieve a 3.75 weekly QC score to earn the Media Minute Bonus!
- Level 5,6, & 7s have special requirements this week.
- Bonuses are only available on CSW platform