Media Minute Bonus
Queues are OVERFLOWING!
This week, make your $Bonus$ earnings the largest earnings yet!
But first, make you sure you carefully review the General Guidelines.
Don’t forget to email us at email@example.com with any questions you may have and subscribe to the CrowdSurfWork Newsletter to get alerts on any changes, updates, and other important information!
Check your inboxes regularly! We’re promoting!
Join us on Work Market for the best work experience!
Here’s what you need to know this week:
- NEW Level 5, 6 & 7 Requirements!!: Read below to learn more about updated requirements
- Weekly Bonuses will go out by Tuesday 10/4/16 11:59pm PT.
The CrowdSurf Team
Weekly Media Minute Bonus
Weekly Bonus tiers for 3.75+ QC score
- 75 mmapproved = $2.00 (That’s $0.02+/mm on every minute once you hit 75!!)
- 150 mm approved = $5.00
- 225 mm approved = $8.00
- 300 mm approved = $11.00
- 450 mm approved = $17.00
- 500 mm approved = $20.00
- 600 mm approved = $30.00 (+$0.05 on every approved mm 601+)
*Note: mm = media minute
Important Payment Reminders
Level 4 – 7 Requirements:
To keep up with new customer volume, we’ve introduced requirements for the Weekly Media Minute Bonus. Make sure you have a QC score for the weekly bonus!
- If you’re in Level 4, 5, 6, and 7 we need you to submit at least FIVE Transcription Review (Review, edit, and score) Tasks to qualify for your Weekly Media Minute Bonus.
- If you’re in Level 5, we need you to submit at least SEVEN Full Text Review Tasks to qualify for your Weekly Media Minute Bonus.
- If you’re in Level 6, 7, we need you to submit at least THREE QC Reject Task to qualify for your Weekly Media Minute Bonus!
Weekly Media Minute Bonus Terms and Conditions
- Specified CrowdSurf tasks only – FTR, FTR-General Media, Speaker ID, Timing, QC, QC Reject.
- Applies to any combination of media minutes completed Monday September 26 – Sunday October 2, 2016 11:59 pm PST
- Bonus payable by midnight on TUESDAY October 4, 2016!
- Highest rate applies – tiers and prorates are not cumulative.
- Please see General Guidelines for help.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with payment questions.
- Level 5, 6 & 7s have special requirements this week.
- Bonuses are only available on CSW platform