Media Minute Bonus
Let’s Keep on Pushing Minutes Through!
Jobs keep flowing in! Helps us keep the queues empty and bring home more $$$ for your wallets! Make sure you familiarize yourself with the
Make sure you familiarize yourself with the General Guidelines before diving into the queues.
Don’t forget to email us at email@example.com with any questions you may have and subscribe to the CrowdSurfWork Newsletter to get alerts on any changes, updates, and other important information!
Check your inboxes regularly! We’re promoting!
Join us on Work Market for the best work experience!
Here’s what you need to know this week:
- NEW Level 5 Requirements: Read below for Level 5 requirements
- Weekly Bonuses will go out by Tuesday 9/27/16 11:59pm PT.
The CrowdSurf Team
Weekly Media Minute Bonus
Weekly Bonus tiers for 3.75+ QC score
- 75 mmapproved = $2.00 (That’s $0.02+/mm on every minute once you hit 75!!)
- 150 mm approved = $5.00
- 225 mm approved = $8.00
- 300 mm approved = $11.00
- 450 mm approved = $17.00
- 500 mm approved = $20.00
- 600 mm approved = $30.00 (+$0.05 on every approved mm 601+)
*Note: mm = media minute
Important Payment Reminders
Level 4 – 7 Requirements:
To keep up with new customer volume, we’ve introduced requirements for the Weekly Media Minute Bonus. Make sure you have a QC score for the weekly bonus!
- If you’re in Level 4, 5, 6, and 7 we need you to submit at least FIVE Transcription Review (Review, edit, and score) Tasks to qualify for your Weekly Media Minute Bonus.
- If you’re in Level 5, we need you to submit at least FIVE Full Text Review Tasks to qualify for your Weekly Media Minute Bonus.
- If you’re in Level 6, 7, we need you to submit at least ONE QC Reject Task to qualify for your Weekly Media Minute Bonus!
Weekly Media Minute Bonus Terms and Conditions
- Specified CrowdSurf tasks only – FTR, FTR-General Media, Speaker ID, Timing, QC, QC Reject.
- Applies to any combination of media minutes completed Monday September 19 – Sunday September 25, 2016 11:59 pm PST
- Bonus payable by midnight on TUESDAY September 27, 2016!
- Highest rate applies – tiers and prorates are not cumulative.
- Please see General Guidelines for help.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with payment questions.
- Level 5 have special requirements this week.
- Bonuses are only available on CSW platform