Media Minute Bonus
Thank You CrowdSurfers!
We are looking forward to another week with you!
Although fluctuation in volume is normal, we have been working hard to load the queues up with more work!
Thank you for all your work with CrowdSurf and if you haven’t already, make sure you subscribe to the CrowdSurfWork Newsletter!
Don’t forget, for the best work experience, join us on Work Market!
Here’s what you need to know this week:
- NEW Special Requirements: Read below for Level 5 requirements
- Weekly Bonuses will go out by Tuesday 7/19/16 11:59pm PT.
Please feel free to email us with any questions or feedback!
The CrowdSurf Team
Weekly Media Minute Bonus
Weekly Bonus tiers for 3.75+ QC score
- 75 mmapproved = $2.00 (That’s $0.02+/mm on every minute once you hit 75!!)
- 150 mm approved = $5.00
- 225 mm approved = $8.00
- 300 mm approved = $11.00
- 450 mm approved = $17.00
- 500 mm approved = $20.00
- 600 mm approved = $30.00 (+$0.05 on every approved mm 601+)
*Note: mm = media minute
Important Payment Reminders
Level 4 – 7 Requirements:
To keep up with new customer volume, we’ve introduced requirements for the Weekly Media Minute Bonus. Make sure you have a QC score for the weekly bonus!
- If you’re in Level 4, 5, 6, and 7 we need you to submit at least FIVE Transcription Review (Review, edit, and score) Tasks to qualify for your Weekly Media Minute Bonus.
- If you’re in Level 5, we need you to submit at least THREE Full Text Review Tasks to qualify for your Weekly Media Minute Bonus.
- If you’re in Level 6, 7, we need you to submit at least ONE QC Reject Task to qualify for your Weekly Media Minute Bonus!
Weekly Media Minute Bonus Terms and Conditions
- Specified CrowdSurf tasks only – FTR, FTR-General Media, Speaker ID, Timing, QC, QC Reject.
- Applies to any combination of media minutes completed Monday July 11- Sunday July 17, 2016 11:59 pm PST
- Bonus payable by midnight on TUESDAY July 19, 2016!
- Highest rate applies – tiers and prorates are not cumulative.
- Please see General Guidelines for help.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with payment questions.
- Level 5 have special requirements this week.