Media Minute Bonus
Stay Up-To-Date on All Things CrowdSurf!
While we work on loading work to the queues, make sure you have subscribed to the CrowdSurfWork Newsletter and check your inboxes regularly for any updates or promotions.
In order to be promoted, we ask that you produce the high quality work and keep your QC Score as high as possible.
Lastly, thank you for all your work with CrowdSurf!
Here’s what you need to know this week:
- NEW Special Requirements: Read below for Level 5 requirements
- Weekly Bonuses will go out by Tuesday 7/5/16 11:59pm PT.
The CrowdSurf Team
Weekly Media Minute Bonus
Weekly Bonus tiers for 3.75+ QC score
- 75 mmapproved = $2.00 (That’s $0.02+/mm on every minute once you hit 75!!)
- 150 mm approved = $5.00
- 225 mm approved = $8.00
- 300 mm approved = $11.00
- 450 mm approved = $17.00
- 500 mm approved = $20.00
- 600 mm approved = $30.00 (+$0.05 on every approved mm 601+)
*Note: mm = media minute
Important Payment Reminders
Level 4 – 7 Requirements:
To keep up with new customer volume, we’ve introduced requirements for the Weekly Media Minute Bonus. Make sure you have a QC score for the weekly bonus!
- If you’re in Level 4, 5, 6, and 7 we need you to submit at least FIVE Transcription Review (Review, edit, and score) Tasks to qualify for your Weekly Media Minute Bonus.
- If you’re in Level 5, we need you to submit at least THREE Full Text Review Tasks to qualify for your Weekly Media Minute Bonus.
- If you’re in Level 6, 7, we need you to submit at least ONE QC Reject Task to qualify for your Weekly Media Minute Bonus!
Weekly Media Minute Bonus Terms and Conditions
- Specified CrowdSurf tasks only – FTR, FTR-General Media, Speaker ID, Timing, QC, QC Reject.
- Applies to any combination of media minutes completed Monday June 27- Sunday July 3, 2016 11:59 pm PST
- Bonus payable by midnight on TUESDAY July 5, 2016!
- Highest rate applies – tiers and prorates are not cumulative.
- Please see General Guidelines for help.
- Email email@example.com with payment questions.
- Level 5 have special requirements this week.