Media Minute Bonus
Keep up the Good Work!
2016 has been great thus far!
We would like to thank you for all your hard work and remind you about the improvements CrowdSurf has made in an effort to make your work experience the best it can be.
While we work on loading the queues with more work, stay up-to-date with CrowdSurf!
Here’s what you need to know this week:
- Weekly Bonuses will go out by Tuesday 5/10/16 11:59pm PT.
- NEW Special Requirements: Read below for Level 4-7 requirements
- NEW Payment Schedule: Payments will go out by Tuesday 5/10/16 at 11:59pm PT.
Please feel free email us with any questions or feedback!
The CrowdSurf Team
Weekly Media Minute Bonus
Weekly Bonus tiers for 3.75+ QC score
- 75 mm approved = $2.00 (That’s $0.02+/mm on every minute once you hit 75!!)
- 150 mm approved = $5.00
- 225 mm approved = $8.00
- 300 mm approved = $11.00
- 450 mm approved = $17.00
- 500 mm approved = $20.00
- 600 mm approved = $30.00 (+$0.05 on every approved mm 601+)
*Note: mm = media minute
Important Payment Reminders
Level 4 – 7 Requirements:
To keep up with new customer volume, we’ve introduced requirements for the Weekly Media Minute Bonus. Make sure you have a QC score for the weekly bonus!
- If you’re in Level 4, 5, 6, and 7 we need you to submit at least FIVE Transcription Review (Review, edit, and score) Tasks to qualify for your Weekly Media Minute Bonus.
- If you’re in Level 5, we need you to submit at least THREE Special Handling Task to qualify for your Weekly Media Minute Bonus. This can be any combination of Special Handling Critical or the Temporary lyric queue.
- If you’re in Level 6, 7, we need you to submit at least ONE QC Reject Task to qualify for your Weekly Media Minute Bonus!
Weekly Media Minute Bonus Terms and Conditions
- Specified CrowdSurf tasks only – FTR, FTR-General Media, Speaker ID, Timing, QC, QC Reject.
- Applies to any combination of media minutes completed Monday May 2, – Sunday May 8, 2016 11:59 pm PST
- Bonus payable by midnight on TUESDAY May 10, 2016!
- Highest rate applies – tiers and prorates are not cumulative.
- Please see General Guidelines for help.
- Email email@example.com with payment questions.
- Level 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 have special requirements this week.
- Rollover bonuses discontinued starting on April 18, 2016