CrowdSurfWork Media Minute Bonus
Happy Spring, Media Minute Team!
You have been doing great work. Make sure to keep it up and bring home lots of bonus cash!
And, don’t forget to join us on Work Market for the best work experience.
Here’s what you need to know this week:
- NEW Payment Schedule: Payments will go out by Tuesday 4/11/16 at 11:59pm PT.
- Keep checking your inboxes: Stay updated on the latest news, promotions and feedback!
- Updated Special Requirements: Read below for Level 4-7 requirements
Start working on those bonuses! Log in now!
The CrowdSurf Team
Weekly Media Minute Bonus
Weekly Bonus tiers for 3.75+ QC score
- 75 mm approved = $2.00 (That’s $0.02+/mm on every minute once you hit 75!!)
- 150 mm approved = $5.00
- 225 mm approved = $8.00
- 300 mm approved = $11.00
- 450 mm approved = $17.00
- 500 mm approved = $20.00
- 600 mm approved = $30.00 (+$0.05 on every approved mm 601+)
*Note: mm = media minute
Important Payment Reminders
** Complete a rolling average of 500 media minutes each week and start your third week with the highest pay rate rather than starting over! **
- QC score of 3.75 or above: Maintain an average of 500 media minutes each week, and start your week with $0.04 on every media minute!
- Rollover bonus rewarded on a rolling two-week basis, you can earn increased rates EVERY week after your first two weeks!
- For more details on Rollover, click here.
Level 4 – 7 Requirements
To keep up with new customer volume, we’ve introduced requirements for the Weekly Media Minute Bonus. Make sure you have a QC score for the weekly bonus!
- If you’re in Level 4, 5, 6, and 7 we need you to submit at least FIVE Transcription Review (Review, edit, and score) Tasks to qualify for your Weekly Media Minute Bonus.
- If you’re in Level 5, we need you to submit at least ONE Special Handling Task to qualify for your Weekly Media Minute Bonus. This can be any combination of Special Handling Critical or the Temporary lyric queue.
- If you’re in Level 6, 7, we need you to submit at least ONE QC Reject Task to qualify for your Weekly Media Minute Bonus!
Weekly Media Minute Bonus Terms and Conditions
- Specified CrowdSurf tasks only – FTR, FTR-General Media, Speaker ID, Timing, QC, QC Reject.
- Applies to any combination of media minutes completed Monday April 4, – Sunday April 10, 2016 11:59 pm PST
- Bonus payable by midnight on TUESDAY April 11, 2016!
- Highest rate applies – tiers and prorates are not cumulative.
- Please see General Guidelines for help.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with payment questions.
- Level 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 have special requirements this week.