CrowdSurfWork Media Minute Bonus
Get Lucky with CrowdSurfWork this week!
We’re working on loading more work for you!
Just a reminder that bonuses will only be available on the CrowdSurfWork platform starting Monday March 14, 2016.
Mturk rates are now 20% lower than CrowdSurfWork base rates.
Due to the recent changes in work volumes we are also discontinuing the Weekly Team Bonuses until further notice.
Please see details below.
Here’s what you need to know this week:
- Updated Special Requirements: Read below for Level 4-7 requirements
- Special Payment Schedule: Payments will go out by Tuesday 3/22/16 at 11:59pm PT.
- Earn More for your Work: Switch to Work Market for the best work experience, see details here!
We encourage you to choose the platform that best suits your needs, but remember CrowdSurfWork is the only platform with your LUCKY weekly bonuses! Log in now!
Wishing you a happy and safe St Patrick’s Day!
The CrowdSurf Team
Weekly Media Minute Bonus
Weekly Bonus tiers for 3.75+ QC score
- 75 mm approved = $2.00 (That’s $0.02+/mm on every minute once you hit 75!!)
- 150 mm approved = $5.00
- 225 mm approved = $8.00
- 300 mm approved = $11.00
- 450 mm approved = $17.00
- 500 mm approved = $20.00
- 600 mm approved = $30.00 (+$0.05 on every approved mm 601+)
*Note: mm = media minute
Important Payment Reminders
** Complete a rolling average of 500 media minutes each week and start your third week with the highest pay rate rather than starting over! **
- QC score of 3.75 or above: Maintain an average of 500 media minutes each week, and start your week with $0.04 on every media minute!
- Rollover bonus rewarded on a rolling two-week basis, you can earn increased rates EVERY week after your first two weeks!
- For more details on Rollover, click here.
Level 4 – 7 Requirements
To keep up with new customer volume, we’ve introduced requirements for the Weekly Media Minute Bonus. Make sure you have a QC score for the weekly bonus!
- If you’re in Level 4, 5, 6, and 7 we need you to submit at least FIVE Transcription Review (Review, edit, and score) Tasks to qualify for your Weekly Media Minute Bonus.
- If you’re in Level 5, we need you to submit at least ONE Special Handling Task to qualify for your Weekly Media Minute Bonus. This can be any combination of Special Handling Critical or the Temporary lyric queue.
- If you’re in Level 6, 7, we need you to submit at least ONE QC Reject Task to qualify for your Weekly Media Minute Bonus!
Weekly Media Minute Bonus Terms and Conditions
- Specified CrowdSurf tasks only – FTR, FTR-General Media, Speaker ID, Timing, QC, QC Reject.
- Applies to any combination of media minutes completed Monday March 14, – Sunday March 20, 2016 11:59 pm PST
- Bonus payable by midnight on TUESDAY March 22, 2016!
- Highest rate applies – tiers and prorates are not cumulative.
- Please see General Guidelines for help.
- Email [email protected] with payment questions.
- Level 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 have special requirements this week.