Show the CrowdSurfWork platform some love this month!
After last week’s updates load and save lag time is virtually non-existent! Learn more here.
Many of you did a fantastic job on the FTR challenge last week! If you want to really want to impress us, tell us how the “Correct Transcript” needs to be corrected here.
We have several new customer deals coming down the pipeline. Make sure you Keep in Touch and subscribe to our newsletter for work updates!
Here’s what you need to know this week:
- Special Requirements reduced: Read below for Level 4-7 requirements.
- Reduced Load & Save: Average load time is now a fraction of a second!
- Task Numbers per Platform: Tasks are served to all platforms the same way, learn more here.
(Click “Read More” on the blog post preview to see full terms and conditions!)
We look forward to collaborating with you this year!
The CrowdSurf Team
Weekly Media Minute Bonus
Weekly Bonus tiers for 3.75+ QC score
- 75 mm approved = $2.00 (That’s $0.02+/mm on every minute once you hit 75!!)
- 150 mm approved = $5.00
- 225 mm approved = $8.00
- 300 mm approved = $11.00
- 450 mm approved = $17.00
- 500 mm approved = $20.00
- 600 mm approved = $30.00 (+$0.05 on every approved mm 601+)
*Note: mm = media minute
Important Payment Reminders
** Complete a rolling average of 500 media minutes each week and start your third week with the highest pay rate rather than starting over! **
- QC score of 3.75 or above: Maintain an average of 500 media minutes each week, and start your week with $0.05 on every media minute!
- Rollover bonus rewarded on a rolling two-week basis, you can earn increased rates EVERY week after your first two weeks!
- For more details on Rollover, click here.
Level 4 – 7 Requirements
To keep up with new customer volume, we’ve introduced requirements for the Weekly Media Minute Bonus. Make sure you have a QC score for the weekly bonus!
- If you’re in Level 4, we need you to submit at least FIVE Transcription Review (Review, edit, and score) Tasks to qualify for your Weekly Media Minute Bonus.
- If you’re in Level 5, we need you to submit at least ONE Special Handling Task to qualify for your Weekly Media Minute Bonus. This can be any combination of Special Handling Critical or the Temporary lyric queue.
- If you’re in Level 6, 7, we need you to submit at least ONE QC Reject Task to qualify for your Weekly Media Minute Bonus!
Weekly Media Minute Bonus Terms and Conditions
- Specified CrowdSurf tasks only – FTR, FTR-General Media, Speaker ID, Timing, QC, QC Reject.
- Applies to any combination of media minutes completed Monday February 1, – Sunday February 7, 2016 11:59 pm PST
- Bonus payable by midnight on Monday February 8, 2016!
- Highest rate applies – tiers and prorates are not cumulative.
- Please see General Guidelines for help.
- Email [email protected] with payment questions.
- Level 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 have special requirements this week.