Weekly Media Minute Bonus 2016!
Thousands of dollars are waiting for you in Full Text Review!
We’ve got TONS of clean verbatim sales calls this week!
Big volume means BIG Bonus money for you!
Help us clear the FTR queues and earn a fantastic bonus at the same time!
Here’s what you need to know this week:
- Special Requirements: Read below for Level 4-7 requirements.
- Clear the FTR queue: Work FTR first to get maximum earning potential in all queues!
- Team Bonuses are Back: Maximize your earnings when you work together!
(Click “Read More” on the blog post preview to see full terms and conditions!)
Thank you for all of your hard work so far – let’s make it a FANTASTIC 2016!
The CrowdSurf Team
Weekly Media Minute Bonus
Weekly Bonus tiers for 3.75+ QC score
- 75 mm approved = $2.00 (That’s $0.02+/mm on every minute once you hit 75!!)
- 150 mm approved = $5.00
- 225 mm approved = $8.00
- 300 mm approved = $11.00
- 450 mm approved = $17.00
- 500 mm approved = $20.00
- 600 mm approved = $30.00 (+$0.05 on every approved mm 601+)
*Note: mm = media minute
Important Payment Reminders
** Complete a rolling average of 500 media minutes each week and start your third week with the highest pay rate rather than starting over! **
- QC score of 3.75 or above: Maintain an average of 500 media minutes each week, and start your week with $0.05 on every media minute!
- Rollover bonus rewarded on a rolling two-week basis, you can earn increased rates EVERY week after your first two weeks!
- For more details on Rollover, click here.
Level 4 – 7 Requirements
To keep up with new customer volume, we’ve introduced requirements for the Weekly Media Minute Bonus. Make sure you have a QC score for the weekly bonus!
- If you’re in Level 4, 5, 6, 7, we need you to submit at least TEN Transcription Review (Review, edit, and score) Tasks to qualify for your Weekly Media Minute Bonus.
- If you’re in Level 5, we need you to submit at least ONE Special Handling Task to qualify for your Weekly Media Minute Bonus. This can be any combination of Special Handling Critical or the Temporary lyric queue.
- If you’re in Level 6, 7, we need you to submit at least ONE QC Reject Task to qualify for your Weekly Media Minute Bonus!
Weekly Media Minute Bonus Terms and Conditions
- Specified CrowdSurf tasks only – FTR, FTR-General Media, Speaker ID, Timing, QC, QC Reject.
- Applies to any combination of media minutes completed Monday January 4, – Sunday January 10, 2016 11:59 pm PST
- Bonus payable by midnight on Monday January 11, 2015!
- Highest rate applies – tiers and prorates are not cumulative.
- Please see General Guidelines for help.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with payment questions.
- Level 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 have special requirements this week.