Calling all CrowdSurfers!
Do you work on Media Minute tasks?
Do you have expert Full Text Review knowledge that you’d like to share with other CrowdSurfers?
Join us for the first ever CrowdSurf Video Contest!
We are looking for an outstanding CrowdSurfer to make a Full Text Review Tutorial video. This tutorial video will be used to train new Full Text Review workers on the ins and outs of the Full Text Review tool.
The author of the winning video will receive a $10 reward, our undying gratitude, and a special shoutout from the CrowdSurf team!
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- Demonstrate how and when to flag timing in Full Text Review.
- Show how to follow the Full Text Review guidelines and apply them to a real job.
- Explain your process for making sure the job is 100% perfect before submitting.
- Show how to turn on timestamps, and how to filter.
- Give a tour of all the notes, friendly tip, where to find guidelines, your favorite hotkeys, sound shortcuts, etc.
- And any additional tidbits that will be helpful for a new FTR worker, including troubleshooting information, where to find the job ID, how much FTRs pay or anything else you’d like to share!
- Video should be no longer than 8 minutes.
Need help getting started?
Check out these CrowdSurf Support resources:
- Full General Guidelines
- Full Text Review Guidelines
- The old Full Text Review Tutorial Video
- The Transcription Tutorial Video
We invite everyone to submit video entries to firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday January 25, 2016 at 5pm PT.
Let us know if you have any questions! We can’t wait to see all of your wonderful creations!