Weekly Media Minute Bonus is back for December!
Take a bow CrowdSurfers!
You did fantastic work with the special music lyric project, and we are ecstatic to say it’s DONE!
We are back to our normal work and our normal weekly bonuses – just how you like it!
We can’t thank you enough for all of your hard work through Thanksgiving so the team bonuses are here to stay
Log in now and claim these media minutes for BOTH individual bonuses and team bonuses!
Here’s what you need to know this week:
- Old Special Requirements are back: Read below for Level 4-7 requirements.
- Fill up the FTR queue: Work Transcription first to get maximum earning potential
- Team Bonus is back this week: Keep track of your progress here !
(Click “Read More” on the blog post preview to see full terms and conditions!)
Thank you for everything you do – Happy December!
The CrowdSurf Team
Weekly Media Minute Bonus
Weekly Bonus tiers for 3.75+ QC score
- 75 mm approved = $2.00 (That’s $0.02+/mm on every minute once you hit 75!!)
- 150 mm approved = $5.00
- 225 mm approved = $8.00
- 300 mm approved = $11.00
- 450 mm approved = $17.00
- 500 mm approved = $20.00
- 600 mm approved = $30.00 (+$0.05 on every approved mm 601+)
*Note: mm = media minute
Important Payment Reminders
** Complete a rolling average of 500 media minutes each week and start your third week with the highest pay rate rather than starting over! **
- QC score of 3.75 or above: Maintain an average of 500 media minutes each week, and start your week with $0.05 on every media minute!
- Rollover bonus rewarded on a rolling two-week basis, you can earn increased rates EVERY week after your first two weeks!
- For more details on Rollover, click here.
Level 4 – 7 Requirements
To keep up with new customer volume, we’ve introduced requirements for the Weekly Media Minute Bonus. Make sure you have a QC score for the weekly bonus!
- If you’re in Level 4, 5, 6, 7, we need you to submit at least 25 Transcription Review (Review, edit, and score) Tasks to qualify for your Weekly Media Minute Bonus.
- If you’re in Level 5, we need you to submit at least ONE Special Handling Task to qualify for your Weekly Media Minute Bonus. This can be any combination of Special Handling Critical or the Temporary lyric queue.
- If you’re in Level 6, 7, we need you to submit at least ONE QC Reject Task to qualify for your Weekly Media Minute Bonus!
Weekly Media Minute Bonus Terms and Conditions
- Specified CrowdSurf tasks only – FTR, FTR-General Media, Speaker ID, Timing, QC, QC Reject.
- Applies to any combination of media minutes completed Monday November 30, – Sunday December 6, 2015 11:59 pm PST
- Bonus payable by midnight on Monday December 7, 2015!
- Highest rate applies – tiers and prorates are not cumulative.
- Please see General Guidelines for help.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with payment questions.
- Level 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 have special requirements this week.