Keep calm and stay warm with CrowdSurf!
Avoid the harsh winter weather, and stay inside with Transcription HITs this Thursday and Friday!
We need your help to empty the Transcription queues before December ends! Merry merry! To keep the holiday cheer going, you’ve got TWO big bonus in Transcription!
Hit big numbers and earn big bonus money this Thursday and Friday!
Here’s what you need to know:
- Easy minimums – Just 75 HITs earns Happy Hour pricing on all HITs completed daily!
- Earn up to $0.03/HIT extra – Submit at least 75 HITs daily to activate increased rates on ALL approved HITs!
- Retroactive Bonus tiers – Each time you hit a volume threshold the higher rate is applied back to HIT 1!
Wishing you the happiest of holidays!
The CrowdSurf Team
Bonus #1: Transcription Holiday Bonus!
- 75 Transcription HITs approved daily = +$0.02/HIT on all HITs submitted daily (1-149)!
- 150 Transcription HITs approved daily = +$0.03/HIT on all HITs submitted daily (150+)!
- Weekend Bonus applied to approved Transcription HITs only submitted daily 12:00am-11:59pm PT Thursday 12/24/15 and Friday 12/25/15!
- Weekend Bonus in ADDITION to the Transcription Weekly Bonus rates!
- Weekend Bonus payable by Wednesday 12/30/15!
- Bonus tiers and rates are not cumulative.
- Work at least 75 HITs each day for 2 days to maximize your bonus earnings!
Examples of how much you can make-
- Work 75 Transcription HITs on Thursday, get an extra $1.50 this weekend!
- Or work 75 Transcription HITs Thursday and Friday, get an extra $3.00 this weekend!
- Or work 200 Transcription HITs Thursday, 80 Transcription HITs Friday, get an extra $7.00!
**These rewards are in addition to base rates, and Weekly bonus rates. Actual earnings will be higher.**
Bonus #2 Transcription Weekly Bonus
First bonus rate achieved at 100 HITs any day of the week.
- Each HIT has a prorated bonus after HIT 300! Earn more on every HIT!
- Highest rate applies – rollover, bonus tiers, and prorates are not cumulative.
- Rollover applies at 500 HITS and 1000 HITs (see below)
Weekly Bonus Rates!
QC score of 3.6+
- $2.00 for 100 Transcription HITs approved
- $5.00 for 200 Transcription HITs approved
- $9.00 for 300 Transcription HITs approved ($0.03 on every approved HIT 301-499)
- $20.00 for 500 Transcription HITs approved ($0.04 on every approved HIT 501-999)
- $50.00 for 1000 Transcription HITs approved ($0.05 on every approved HIT 1001+)
Don’t forget, in addition to the Weekly Bonus, you can qualify for ROLLOVER by completing a rolling average of 500 or 1000 HITs!
When you qualify for Rollover, ALL your HITs are bonused at a higher rate rather than building from the starting bonus tier rates! (Rollover rates and details)
- ** Complete an average of 1000 HITs each week over two consecutive weeks, and start your third week at $0.05 Per HIT pay rate rather than start over!**
- * Complete an average of 500 Transcription HITs each week over two consecutive weeks, and start your third week at $0.04 Per HIT pay rate rather than waiting until your 100th HIT for a bonus rate!*
- Rollover bonus rewarded on a rolling two-week average basis, you can start at the highest bonus rate EVERY week after your first two weeks!
- A 2-week rolling average of 500 Transcription HITs earns $0.04 on ALL APPROVED HITs the following week.
- A 2-week rolling average of 1000 Transcription HITs earns $0.05 on ALL APPROVED HITs the following week.
- As long as you maintain an average of 500 Transcription HITs… the rollover continues!
- For more details on Rollover, click here.
Earn a higher bonus and qualify for a CrowdSurf promotion by reviewing our updated General Guidelines.
Weekly Bonus Terms & Conditions
- Approved Transcription HITs only.
- Must qualify for the Weekly bonus with a 3.6 QC score or better
- Highest rate applies – bonus rates, rollover, and prorates are not cumulative.
- Please see General Guidelines to increase approved HITs.
- Weekly Bonus and Team Bonus Effective 12:00 AM PT Monday December 21 through 11:59 PM PST Sunday December 28, 2015.
- Weekly Bonus and Team Bonus payable Monday December 28, 2015.