Weekly Media Min + Team Bonus!
Great teamwork on these concert tasks!
We need your help to complete more musical transcription work this week!
Log in and claim these media minutes for BOTH individual bonuses and team bonuses!
Here’s what you need to know this week:
- New Special Requirements: Read below for Level 4-7 requirements.
- Do your best to transcribe lyrics: “Best Effort” means using inaudible and unknown tags for difficult portions of the media.
- Team Bonus is back this week: Keep track of your progress here !
(Click “Read More” on the blog post preview to see full terms and conditions!)
Thank you to all of our veterans – Happy Veterans Day!
The CrowdSurf Team
Weekly Media Minute Bonus
Weekly Bonus tiers for 3.75+ QC score
- 75 mm approved = $2.00 (That’s $0.02+/mm on every minute once you hit 75!!)
- 150 mm approved = $5.00
- 225 mm approved = $8.00
- 300 mm approved = $11.00
- 450 mm approved = $17.00
- 500 mm approved = $20.00
- 600 mm approved = $30.00 (+$0.05 on every approved mm 601+)
*Note: mm = media minute
Important Payment Reminders
** Complete a rolling average of 500 media minutes each week and start your third week with the highest pay rate rather than starting over! **
- QC score of 3.75 or above: Maintain an average of 500 media minutes each week, and start your week with $0.05 on every media minute!
- Rollover bonus rewarded on a rolling two-week basis, you can earn increased rates EVERY week after your first two weeks!
- For more details on Rollover, click here.
Level 4 – 7 Requirements
To keep up with new customer volume, we’ve introduced requirements for the Weekly Media Minute Bonus.
- If you’re in Level 4, 5, 6, 7, we need you to submit at least 25 Transcription Review (Review, edit, and score) Tasks to qualify for your Weekly Media Minute Bonus.
- If you’re in Level 5, 6, 7 we need you to submit at least TWO Special Handling Tasks to qualify for your Weekly Media Minute Bonus. This can be any combination of Special Handling Critical or the Temporary lyric queue.
- If you’re in Level 6, 7, we need you to submit at least ONE QC Reject Task to qualify for your Weekly Media Minute Bonus!
Weekly Media Minute Bonus Terms and Conditions
- Specified CrowdSurf tasks only – FTR, FTR-General Media, Speaker ID, Timing, QC, QC Reject.
- Applies to any combination of media minutes completed Monday November 9, – Sunday November 15, 2015 11:59 pm PST
- Bonus payable by midnight on Monday November 16, 2015!
- Highest rate applies – tiers and prorates are not cumulative.
- Please see General Guidelines for help.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with payment questions.
- Level 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 have NEW special requirements this week.