Media Minute Bonus, Attn: New Requirements!
Keep up the Great Work on Concert Tasks!
We need your help to complete more musical transcription work this week!
Here’s what you need to know this week:
- New Special Requirements: Read below for Level 5-7 requirements.
- Do your best to transcribe lyrics: “Best Effort” means using inaudible and unknown tags for difficult portions of the media.
- Team Bonus is back this week: Keep track of your progress here !
(Click “Read More” on the blog post preview to see full terms and conditions!)
The CrowdSurf Team
Weekly Media Minute Bonus
Weekly Bonus tiers for 3.75+ QC score
- 75 mm approved = $2.00 (That’s $0.02+/mm on every minute once you hit 75!!)
- 150 mm approved = $5.00
- 225 mm approved = $8.00
- 300 mm approved = $11.00
- 450 mm approved = $17.00
- 500 mm approved = $20.00
- 600 mm approved = $30.00 (+$0.05 on every approved mm 601+)
*Note: mm = media minute
Important Payment Reminders
** Complete a rolling average of 500 media minutes each week and start your third week with the highest pay rate rather than starting over! **
- QC score of 3.75 or above: Maintain an average of 500 media minutes each week, and start your week with $0.05 on every media minute!
- Rollover bonus rewarded on a rolling two-week basis, you can earn increased rates EVERY week after your first two weeks!
- For more details on Rollover, click here.
Level 4 – 7 Requirements
To keep up with new customer volume, we’ve introduced requirements for the Weekly Media Minute Bonus.
- If you’re in Level 4, 5, 6, 7, we need you to submit at least 20 Transcription Review (Review, edit, and score) Tasks to qualify for your Weekly Media Minute Bonus.
- If you’re in Level 5, 6, 7 we need you to submit at least 5 “Lyrics Timing and Speaker Changes” Tasks to qualify for your Weekly Media Minute Bonus.
- If you’re in Level 6, 7, we need you to submit at least 1 QC Reject Task to qualify for your Weekly Media Minute Bonus!
Weekly Media Minute Bonus Terms and Conditions
- Specified CrowdSurf tasks only – FTR, FTR-General Media, Speaker ID, Timing, QC, QC Reject.
- Applies to any combination of media minutes completed Monday November 16, – Sunday November 22, 2015 11:59 pm PST
- Bonus payable by midnight on Monday November 23, 2015!
- Highest rate applies – tiers and prorates are not cumulative.
- Please see General Guidelines for help.
- Email [email protected] with payment questions.
- Level 4, 5, 6, 7 have NEW special requirements this week.