Weekly Media Minute Bonus
Come get your SPOOKTACULAR bonus!
We need your help in Full Text Review this week!
Log in and claim these media minutes before they disappear!
Here’s what you need to know this week:
- CrowdSurfer FTR Help: Learn more about flagging timing errors here!
- New Notes for QCers: Please be sure to check the right side of every QC HIT for notes about TIMING!
- New Special Requirements this week: Read below to see exact requirements for your level!
(Click “Read More” on the blog post preview to see full terms and conditions!)
Let’s clear the FTR queues for big booo-nuses this week!
The CrowdSurf Team
Weekly Media Minute Bonus
Weekly Bonus tiers for 3.75+ QC score
- 75 mm approved = $2.00 (That’s $0.02+/mm on every minute once you hit 75!!)
- 150 mm approved = $5.00
- 225 mm approved = $8.00
- 300 mm approved = $11.00
- 450 mm approved = $17.00
- 500 mm approved = $20.00
- 600 mm approved = $30.00 (+$0.05 on every approved mm 601+)
*Note: mm = media minute
Important Payment Reminders
** Complete a rolling average of 500 media minutes each week and start your third week with the highest pay rate rather than starting over! **
- QC score of 3.75 or above: Maintain an average of 500 media minutes each week, and start your week with $0.05 on every media minute!
- Rollover bonus rewarded on a rolling two-week basis, you can earn increased rates EVERY week after your first two weeks!
- For more details on Rollover, click here.
Level 3 – 7 Requirements
To keep up with new customer volume, we’ve introduced requirements for the Weekly Media Minute Bonus.
- If you’re in Level 3, we need you to complete at least FOUR FTR-General Media tasks to qualify for your Weekly Media Minute Bonus.
- If you’re in Level 4, 5, 6, 7, we need you to submit at least 20 Transcription Review (Review, edit, and score) Tasks to qualify for your Weekly Media Minute Bonus.
- If you’re in Level 5, we need you to submit TWO Special Handling Critical Tasks to qualify for your Weekly Media Minute Bonus.
- If you’re in Level 6, 7, we need you to submit at least ONE QC Reject Tasks to qualify for your Weekly Media Minute Bonus!
Weekly Media Minute Bonus Terms and Conditions
- Specified CrowdSurf tasks only – FTR, FTR-General Media, Speaker ID, Timing, QC, QC Reject.
- Applies to any combination of media minutes completed Monday October 19, – Sunday October 25, 2015 11:59 pm PST
- Bonus payable by midnight on Monday October 26, 2015!
- Highest rate applies – tiers and prorates are not cumulative.
- Please see General Guidelines for help.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with payment questions.
- Level 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 have special requirements this week.