Trick or Treat!
We’ve got TWO sweet bonuses headed your way for Halloween!
These Transcription HITs will disappear faster than your Halloween candy on November 1st!
Log in to Transcription – General Content first to maximize your bonus now!
Here’s what you need to know:
- TWO Bonuses – Submit at least 75 General Content HITs Tuesday and Wednesday to get a double bonus treat!
- Weekly QC Score Requirements – Must earn a 3.6 QC score or better to be eligible for the Weekly Bonus!
- Retroactive Bonus tiers – Each time you hit a volume threshold the higher rate is applied back to HIT 1!
Log in to Mturk here to get started or read more to see full terms and conditions!
Have a happy and safe Halloween, CrowdSurfers!
The CrowdSurf Team
Bonus #1: Transcription 2 day Bonus!
- 50 Transcription General Content HITs approved daily = +$0.02/HIT on all HITs submitted daily (1-99)!
- 100 Transcription General Content HITs approved daily = +$0.03/HIT on all HITs submitted daily (100+)!
- 2 Day Bonus applied to approved Transcription General Content HITs ONLY submitted daily 12:00am-11:59pm PT Tuesday and Wednesday!
- 2 Day Bonus in ADDITION to the Transcription Weekly Bonus rates!
- Maximize your earnings by working Transcription General Content first!!
- 2 Day Bonus payable by Wednesday 11/4/15!
- Daily Bonus tiers and rates are not cumulative.
- Work at least 50 HITs each day for 2 days to earn the 2 day bonus!
Examples of how much you can make-
- Work 75 Transcription HITs on Tuesday, get an extra $1.50 this weekend!
- Or work 75 Transcription HITs Tuesday and Wednesday, get an extra $3.00 this weekend!
- Or work 200 Transcription HITs Tuesday, 80 Transcription HITs Wednesday, get an extra $7.60!
**These rewards are in addition to base rates, and Weekly bonus rates. Actual earnings will be higher.**
Don’t Forget – Transcription Weekly Bonus is still on!
First bonus rate achieved at 100 HITs any day of the week.
- Applies to Transcription, Transcription – General Content, and “Review and Edit” (when available)
- A 3.6 QC score or better is required to earn the Transcription Weekly Bonus.
- Each HIT has a prorated bonus after HIT 300! Earn more on every HIT!
- Highest rate applies – rollover, bonus tiers, and prorates are not cumulative.
- Rollover applies at 500 HITS and 1000 HITs (see below)
Weekly Bonus Rates!
QC score of 3.6+
- $2.00 for 100 Transcription HITs approved
- $5.00 for 200 Transcription HITs approved
- $9.00 for 300 Transcription HITs approved ($0.03 on every approved HIT 301-499)
- $20.00 for 500 Transcription HITs approved ($0.04 on every approved HIT 501-999)
- $50.00 for 1000 Transcription HITs approved ($0.05 on every approved HIT 1001+)
Don’t forget, in addition to the Weekly Bonus, you can qualify for ROLLOVER by completing a rolling average of 500 or 1000 HITs!
When you qualify for Rollover, ALL your HITs are bonused at a higher rate rather than building from the starting bonus tier rates! (Rollover rates and details)
- ** Complete an average of 1000 HITs each week over two consecutive weeks, and start your third week at $0.05 Per HIT pay rate rather than start over!**
- * Complete an average of 500 Transcription HITs each week over two consecutive weeks, and start your third week at $0.04 Per HIT pay rate rather than waiting until your 100th HIT for a bonus rate!*
- Rollover bonus rewarded on a rolling two-week average basis, you can start at the highest bonus rate EVERY week after your first two weeks!
- A 2-week rolling average of 500 Transcription HITs earns $0.04 on ALL APPROVED HITs the following week.
- A 2-week rolling average of 1000 Transcription HITs earns $0.05 on ALL APPROVED HITs the following week.
- As long as you maintain an average of 500 Transcription HITs… the rollover continues!
- For more details on Rollover, click here.
Earn a higher bonus and qualify for a CrowdSurf promotion by reviewing our updated General Guidelines.
Weekly Bonus Terms & Conditions
- Approved Transcription HITs only.
- Must qualify for the Weekly bonus with a 3.6 QC score or better
- Highest rate applies – bonus rates, rollover, and prorates are not cumulative.
- Please see General Guidelines to increase approved HITs.
- Weekly Bonus Effective 12:00 AM PT Monday October 26, through 11:59 PM PST Sunday November 1, 2015.
- Weekly Bonus payable Monday November 2, 2015.