Rock on – Your Weekly Media Minute Bonus is Back!
Get your Groove on in General Media!
Get your air guitars out, we’re ready to jam in FTR this week
We need your help to push FTR-GM tasks through the queue with “best effort” editing!
You’re encouraged to work at least 5 FTR-General Media tasks this week to qualify for your Weekly Bonus!
Heres what you need to know this week:
- CrowdSurfer FTR Help: Learn more about flagging timing errors here!
- We need your help: FTR and and Transcription Review are overflowing, maximize earnings there first!
- New Special Requirements this week:Read below to see exact requirements for your level!
(Click “Read More” on the blog post preview to see full terms and conditions!)
Keep reading for more details or Log in to Mturk here!
Let’s clear this mountain of FTR and Transcription Review tasks!
The CrowdSurf Team
Weekly Media Minute Bonus
Weekly Bonus tiers for 3.75+ QC score
- 75 mm approved = $2.00 (That’s $0.02+/mm on every minute once you hit 75!!)
- 150 mm approved = $5.00
- 225 mm approved = $8.00
- 300 mm approved = $11.00
- 450 mm approved = $17.00
- 500 mm approved = $20.00
- 600 mm approved = $30.00 (+$0.05 on every approved mm 601+)
*Note: mm = media minute
Important Payment Reminders
** Complete a rolling average of 500 media minutes each week and start your third week with the highest pay rate rather than starting over! **
- QC score of 3.75 or above: Maintain an average of 500 media minutes each week, and start your week with $0.05 on every media minute!
- Rollover bonus rewarded on a rolling two-week basis, you can earn increased rates EVERY week after your first two weeks!
- For more details on Rollover, click here.
Level 3 – 7 Requirements
To keep up with new customer volume, we’ve introduced requirements for the Weekly Media Minute Bonus.
- If you’re in Level 3, we need you to complete at least FOUR FTR-General Media tasks to qualify for your Weekly Media Minute Bonus.
- If you’re in Level 4, 5, 6, 7, we need you to submit at least 20 Transcription Review (Review, edit, and score) Tasks to qualify for your Weekly Media Minute Bonus.
- If you’re in Level 5, we need you to submit TWO Special Handling Critical Tasks to qualify for your Weekly Media Minute Bonus.
- If you’re in Level 6, 7, we need you to submit at least ONE QC Reject Tasks to qualify for your Weekly Media Minute Bonus!
Weekly Media Minute Bonus Terms and Conditions
- Specified CrowdSurf tasks only – FTR, FTR-General Media, Speaker ID, Timing, QC, QC Reject.
- Applies to any combination of media minutes completed Monday October 12, – Sunday October 18, 2015 11:59 pm PST
- Bonus payable by midnight on Monday October 19, 2015!
- Highest rate applies – tiers and prorates are not cumulative.
- Please see General Guidelines for help.
- Email email@example.com with payment questions.
- Level 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 have special requirements this week.