Weekly Transcription Bonus!
Boost your QC score, boost your earnings!
You’ve done awesome work in transcription, now we need your help in “General Content”!
In addition to your Weekly Transcription Bonus, and “Challenging Audio” bonuses, “General Content” Transcription pays more per second than regular transcription! That’s right, get up to $0.19 per HIT in “General Content” versus $0.17 per HIT in regular Transcription.
We’re counting on you to help us clear the queues this week!
Here’s what you need to know this week:
- We’re looking for super CrowdSurfers: Submit top volume and quality in “General Content” transcription, and we’ll promote you to FTR! Details here!
- Focus on your QC score : Earn a 3.6 weekly QC score to receive your Weekly Transcription Bonus! Anyone with a QC score below 3.6 will not earn a bonus this week.
- HIT Dispute Tool troubleshooting: Let us know if you’re having trouble with the dispute tool.
Log in to get started!
Please remember to use your dashboard to monitor your QC score and improve your transcripts!
Thank you for all of your hard work this month!
The Transcription-only Bonus
First bonus rate achieved at 100 HITs any day of the week.
- This bonus applies to Transcription and Transcription “Review and Edit” not “Review, edit, and score” HITs
- Each HIT has a prorated bonus after HIT 300!
- Highest rate applies – rollover, bonus tiers, and prorates are not cumulative.
- Rollover applies at 500 HITS and 1000 HITs (see below)
Weekly Bonus Rates!
Weekly QC score of 3.6+
- $2.00 for 100 HITs approved
- $5.00 for 200 HITs approved
- $9.00 for 300 HITs approved ($0.03 on every approved HIT 301-499)
- $20.00 for 500 HITs approved ($0.04 on every approved HIT 501-999)
- $50.00 for 1000 HITs approved ($0.05 on every approved HIT 1001+)
Don’t forget, in addition to the Weekly Bonus, you can qualify for ROLLOVER by completing a rolling average of 500 or 1000 HITs!
When you qualify for Rollover, ALL your HITs are bonused at a higher rate rather than building from the starting bonus tier rates! (Rollover rates and details)
- ** Complete an average of 1000 transcription HITs each week over two consecutive weeks, and start your third week at $0.05 Per HIT pay rate rather than start over!**
- * Complete an average of 500 transcription HITs each week over two consecutive weeks, and start your third week at $0.04 Per HIT pay rate rather than waiting until your 100th HIT for a bonus rate!*
- Rollover bonus rewarded on a rolling two-week average basis, you can start at the highest bonus rate EVERY week after your first two weeks!
- A 2-week rolling average of 500 HITs earns $0.04 on ALL APPROVED HITs the following week.
- A 2-week rolling average of 1000 HITs earns $0.05 on ALL APPROVED HITs the following week.
- As long as you maintain an average of 500 HITs… the rollover continues!
- For more details on Rollover, click here.
Earn a higher bonus and qualify for a CrowdSurf promotion by reviewing your Work History Dashboard.
Weekly Terms & Conditions
- Applied to approved Transcription HITs, “Review and Edit” HITs ONLY, not “Review, Edit and score” HITs.
- Must achieve a 3.6 weekly QC score to earn the bonus!
- Highest rate applies – bonus rates, rollover, and prorates are not cumulative.
- Please see General Guidelines to increase approved HITs.
- Bonus applies to work completed on Mturk or Upwork, will not be combined.
- Bonus Effective 12:00 AM PT Monday September 27, through 11:59 PM PST Sunday October 4, 2015.
- Bonus payable Monday October 5, 2015.