Weekly Media Minute Bonus!
End September in Speaker ID!
Are you ready? Tons of Speaker ID tasks are headed to the queues this week!
We need your attention in FTR-General Media and Speaker ID!
Working FTR-GM increases your effective pay rate because it’s worth more than regular FTR tasks! You’re encouraged to work at least 5 FTR-General Media tasks this week to qualify for your Weekly Bonus!
PLEASE NOTE: We are introducing new Special Requirements this week to make sure high quality work continues to flow through the queues! (Click “Read More” on the blog post preview to see full terms and conditions!)
Here’s what you need to know this week:
- We need your HELP: Tons of FTR-GM and Speaker ID is expected this week. See the Speaker ID update here!
- New Special Requirements – Level 3, 4, 5, 6, and 7 have special requirements for the Media Minute bonus!
- FTR-General Media pays more: FTR-General Media pays more per minute than regular FTR, QC and Timing!
Keep reading for more details or Log in to Mturk here!
Let’s work together to conquer this week’s Transcription Tsunami!
The CrowdSurf Team
Weekly Media Minute Bonus
Weekly Bonus tiers for 3.75+ QC score
- 75 mm approved = $2.00 (That’s $0.02+/mm on every minute once you hit 75!!)
- 150 mm approved = $5.00
- 225 mm approved = $8.00
- 300 mm approved = $11.00
- 450 mm approved = $17.00
- 500 mm approved = $20.00
- 600 mm approved = $30.00 (+$0.05 on every approved mm 601+)
*Note: mm = media minute
Important Payment Reminders
** Complete a rolling average of 500 media minutes each week and start your third week with the highest pay rate rather than starting over! **
- QC score of 3.75 or above: Maintain an average of 500 media minutes each week, and start your week with $0.05 on every media minute!
- Rollover bonus rewarded on a rolling two-week basis, you can earn increased rates EVERY week after your first two weeks!
- For more details on Rollover, click here.
Level 3 – 7 Requirements
To keep up with new customer volume, we’ve introduced requirements for the Weekly Media Minute Bonus.
- If you’re in Level 3, we need you to complete at least FIVE FTR-General Media tasks and 1 Speaker ID to qualify for your Weekly Media Minute Bonus.
- If you’re in Level 4, 5, 6, 7, we need you to submit at least 15 Transcription Review (Review, edit, and score) Tasks to qualify for your Weekly Media Minute Bonus.
- If you’re in Level 5, we need you to submit TWO Special Handling Critical Tasks to qualify for your Weekly Media Minute Bonus.
- If you’re in Level 6, 7, we need you to submit at least ONE QC Reject Tasks to qualify for your Weekly Media Minute Bonus!
CrowdSurf Pro-Tips for a successful week
- In FTR: Work FTR-General Media first! Remember to flag timing errors and keep your QC score above a 3.75!
- In QC: Leave constructive criticism and cite any relevant portion of the guidelines.
- In QC Reject: Flag timing errors and report QC errors if they appear.
Weekly Media Minute Bonus Terms and Conditions
- Specified CrowdSurf tasks only – FTR, FTR-General Media, Speaker ID, Timing, QC, QC Reject.
- Applies to any combination of media minutes completed Monday September 27, – Sunday October 4, 2015 11:59 pm PST
- Bonus payable by midnight on Monday October 5, 2015!
- Highest rate applies – tiers and prorates are not cumulative.
- Please see General Guidelines for help.
- Email email@example.com with payment questions.
- Level 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 have special requirements this week.