Updated Media Minute Bonus!
Woohoo!! School Is In Session!
Let’s celebrate back to school season and an extended Weekly Media Minute bonus!
You’ve been doing fantastic work on media minute tasks, now we need you to focus your attention on Transcription Review and FTR-General Media!
PLEASE NOTE: We are introducing new Special Requirements this week to make sure high quality work continues to flow through the queues!
Here’s what you need to know this week:
- New Special Requirements – Level 3, 4, 5, 6, and 7 have special requirements for the Media Minute bonus!
- We’re promoting – Stand out from the crowd by submitting high volume and high accuracy!
- Retroactive Bonus tiers – Once you hit the next volume threshold all of your minutes get the higher rate.
Remember that we’re on a Holiday Payment schedule for last week, Monday payments will be postponed to Wednesday 9/9/15!
Keep reading for more details or Log in to Mturk here!
Have a wonderful week!
The CrowdSurf Team
Weekly Media Minute Bonus
Weekly Bonus tiers for 3.75+ QC score
- 75 mm approved = $2.00 (That’s $0.02+/mm on every minute once you hit 75!!)
- 150 mm approved = $5.00
- 225 mm approved = $8.00
- 300 mm approved = $11.00
- 450 mm approved = $17.00
- 500 mm approved = $20.00
- 600 mm approved = $30.00 (+$0.05 on every approved mm 601+)
*Note: mm = media minute
Important Payment Reminders
** Complete a rolling average of 500 media minutes each week and start your third week with the highest pay rate rather than starting over! **
- QC score of 3.75 or above: Maintain an average of 500 media minutes each week, and start your week with $0.05 on every media minute!
- Rollover bonus rewarded on a rolling two-week basis, you can earn increased rates EVERY week after your first two weeks!
- For more details on Rollover, click here.
Level 3 – 7 Requirements
To keep up with new customer volume, we’ve introduced requirements for the Weekly Media Minute Bonus.
- If you’re in Level 3, we need you to complete at least FOUR FTR-General Media tasks to qualify for your Weekly Media Minute Bonus.
- If you’re in Level 4, 5, 6, 7, we need you to submit at least 25 Transcription Review Tasks to qualify for your Weekly Media Minute Bonus.
- If you’re in Level 5, we need you to submit ONE Special Handling Critical Task to qualify for your Weekly Media Minute Bonus.
- If you’re in Level 6, 7, we need you to submit at least ONE QC Reject Tasks to qualify for your Weekly Media Minute Bonus!
Weekly Media Minute Bonus Terms and Conditions
- Specified CrowdSurf tasks only – FTR, FTR-General Media, Speaker ID, Timing, QC, QC Reject.
- Applies to any combination of media minutes completed Monday September 8, – Sunday September 13, 2015 11:59 pm PST
- Bonus payable Monday September 14, 2015!
- Highest rate applies – tiers and prorates are not cumulative.
- Please see General Guidelines for help.
- Email email@example.com with payment questions.
- Level 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 have special requirements this week.