Labor Day Bonus Bonanza!
Two Ways to earn BIG, starting Friday!
We’re gearing up for fall with a Labor Day Bonus Bonanza! Join us for the $4 for 4 Bonus!
Earn an extra $4 for every 110 mm completed daily!
Completing 110+ mm for 4 days qualifies you for extra Labor Day $$$ (details below)!
Here’s what you need to know:
- Work 4 days – maximize your bonus by working 110 mm daily all 4 days!
- Additional earnings – $4 for 4 bonus is in ADDITION to applicable Weekly Bonuses!
- Highest per minute rate ever – This is CrowdSurf’s most rewarding weekend bonus offer!
Log in now or keep reading to learn more!
Bonus #1 – The $4 for 4 day Bonus
Earn an additional bonus when you log 110 media minutes for 4 days!
Weekly QC Score 3.75 and above
- 110 mm approved daily = $4.00 + $0.04/mm on all minutes above 110!
That’s right, earn an extra $16 when you submit 110 mm daily for 4 days between Friday September 4, 12:00 AM through Monday September 7, 11:59 PM PT.
- Bonus applies to any combination of FTR, FTR-GM, Speaker ID, Timing, QC, and QC Reject minutes completed daily 12:00am – 11:59pm PT Friday, Saturday, Sunday, and Monday.
- $4 for 4 bonus in ADDITION to weekly Media Minute bonus and Transcription Bonus.
- Holiday Payment Schedule: $4 for 4 Bonus payable by Friday 9/11/15.
Examples of how much you can make-
- Submit 110 mm Friday, earn an extra $4.00!
- Or submit 110 mm Friday, Sunday and Monday, earn an extra $12.00!
- Or submit 150 mm Friday, 110 mm Saturday, 150 Sunday, earn an extra $15.30!
- Or submit 175 mm Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday, earn an EXTRA $26.40 on top of Weekly Bonus earnings!
Bonus #2 Weekly Media Minute Bonus
Weekly Bonus tiers for 3.75+ QC score
- 75 mm approved = $2.00 (That’s $0.02+/mm on every minute once you hit 75!!)
- 150 mm approved = $5.00
- 225 mm approved = $8.00
- 300 mm approved = $11.00
- 450 mm approved = $17.00
- 500 mm approved = $20.00
- 600 mm approved = $30.00 (+$0.05 on every approved mm 601+)
*Note: mm = media minute
Important Payment Reminders
** Complete a rolling average of 500 media minutes each week and start your third week with the highest pay rate rather than starting over! **
- QC score of 3.75 or above: Maintain an average of 500 media minutes each week, and start your week with $0.05 on every media minute!
- Rollover bonus rewarded on a rolling two-week basis, you can earn increased rates EVERY week after your first two weeks!
- For more details on Rollover, click here.
Level 4, 5, 6, 7 Requirements
To keep up with the new Special Handling volume, we’ve introduced requirements for the Weekly Media Minute Bonus.
- If you’re in Level 4, 5, 6, 7 we need you to submit FOUR Transcription Review Tasks to qualify for your Weekly Media Minute Bonus.
- If you’re in Level 5, we need you to submit ONE Special Handling Critical Task to qualify for your Weekly Media Minute Bonus.
- If you’re in Level 6, 7 we need you to submit at least ONE QC Reject Tasks to qualify for your Weekly Media Minute Bonus!
Weekly Media Minute Bonus Terms and Conditions
- Specified CrowdSurf tasks only – FTR, FTR-General Media, Speaker ID, Timing, QC, QC Reject.
- Applies to any combination of media minutes completed Monday August 31, – Sunday September 7, 2015 11:59 pm PST
- HOLIDAY PAYMENT: Weekly Bonus payable Wednesday September 9, 2015!
- Highest rate applies – tiers and prorates are not cumulative.
- Please see General Guidelines for help.
- Email [email protected] with payment questions.
- Level 4, 5, 6, 7 have special requirements this week.