Flex those quals!
Want to maximize your CrowdSurf gains this week?
Work higher level tasks first!
QC Reject and FTR-GM have the highest effective pay rates to boost your earnings!
It gets even better! **Increased pay rates** are listed in the notes of special FTR-GM tasks, work those first for additional earnings!
Help us clear the FTR-GM and QC Reject queues for FANTASTIC weekly bonus earnings! Log in now!
Here’s what you need to know:
- Special Requirements are back! – Once you complete required tasks and earn a 3.75 QC score, you get a bonus!
- Low minimums every day – Submit just 75 minutes weekly to earn your Bonus!
- Retroactive Bonus tiers – Once you hit the next volume threshold all of your minutes get the higher rate.
Keep reading for more details or Log in to Mturk here!
Have a wonderful week!
The CrowdSurf Team
Weekly Media Minute Bonus
Weekly Bonus tiers for 3.75+ QC score
- 75 mm approved = $2.00 (That’s $0.02+/mm on every minute once you hit 75!!)
- 150 mm approved = $5.00
- 225 mm approved = $8.00
- 300 mm approved = $11.00
- 450 mm approved = $17.00
- 500 mm approved = $20.00
- 600 mm approved = $30.00 (+$0.05 on every approved mm 601+)
*Note: mm = media minute
Important Payment Reminders
** Complete a rolling average of 500 media minutes each week and start your third week with the highest pay rate rather than starting over! **
- QC score of 3.75 or above: Maintain an average of 500 media minutes each week, and start your week with $0.05 on every media minute!
- Rollover bonus rewarded on a rolling two-week basis, you can earn increased rates EVERY week after your first two weeks!
- For more details on Rollover, click here.
Level 5, 6, 7 Requirements
To keep up with the new Special Handling volume, we’ve introduced requirements for the Weekly Media Minute Bonus.
- If you’re in Level 5 we need you to submit ONE Special Handling Critical qualify for your Weekly Media Minute Bonus.
- If you’re in Level 6, 7 we need you to submit at least FOUR QC Reject Tasks to qualify for your Weekly Media Minute Bonus!
Weekly CrowdSurfWork Bonus Terms and Conditions
- Specified CrowdSurf tasks only – FTR, FTR-General Media, Speaker ID, Timing, QC, QC Reject.
- Applies to any combination of media minutes completed Monday August 24, – Sunday August 30, 2015 11:59 pm PST
- Bonus payable Monday August 31, 2015!
- Highest rate applies – tiers and prorates are not cumulative.
- Please see General Guidelines for help.
- Email [email protected] with payment questions.
- Level 5, 6, 7 have special requirements this week.