The stakes have been raised for this week’s media minute bonus!
We’re offering a bonus, and we’re looking for FTR and Special Handling Superstars to promote!
We’re looking for top quality and top volume!
Earn extra bonus bucks on two bonuses this week!
Get the Media Minute bonus and gain access to more work!
Here’s what you need to know:
- Special Requirements are back! – Once you complete qualifying tasks and earn a 3.75 QC score, you get a bonus!
- Help needed in QC & QC Reject – Submit just 75 minutes weekly to earn your Bonus! Work QC and QC reject first!
- We want you! – Check your inbox for special promotion emails. See levels here.
We need your HELP in QC and QC Reject today, Log in to Mturk now!
Have a FANTASTIC week!
The CrowdSurf Team
Weekly Media Minute Bonus
Weekly Bonus tiers for 3.75+ QC score
- 75 mm approved = $2.00 (That’s $0.02+/mm on every minute once you hit 75!!)
- 150 mm approved = $5.00
- 225 mm approved = $8.00
- 300 mm approved = $11.00
- 450 mm approved = $17.00
- 500 mm approved = $20.00
- 600 mm approved = $30.00 (+$0.05 on every approved mm 601+)
*Note: mm = media minute
Important Payment Reminders
** Complete a rolling average of 500 media minutes each week and start your third week with the highest pay rate rather than starting over! **
- QC score of 3.75 or above: Maintain an average of 500 media minutes each week, and start your week with $0.05 on every media minute!
- Rollover bonus rewarded on a rolling two-week basis, you can earn increased rates EVERY week after your first two weeks!
- For more details on Rollover, click here.
Level 5, 6, 7 Requirements
To keep up with the new Special Handling volume, we’ve introduced requirements for the Weekly Media Minute Bonus.
- If you’re in Level 5 we need you to submit ONE Special Handling Critical qualify for your Weekly Media Minute Bonus.
- If you’re in Level 6, 7 we need you to submit at least FOUR QC Reject Tasks to qualify for your Weekly Media Minute Bonus!
Weekly CrowdSurfWork Bonus Terms and Conditions
- Specified CrowdSurf tasks only – FTR, FTR-General Media, Speaker ID, Timing, QC, QC Reject.
- Applies to any combination of media minutes completed Monday August 10, – Sunday August 16, 2015 11:59 pm PST
- Bonus payable Monday August 17, 2015!
- Highest rate applies – tiers and prorates are not cumulative.
- Bonus applies to work submitted in Mturk or Upwork, minutes will not be combined.
- Please see General Guidelines for help.
- Email [email protected] with payment questions.
- Level 5, 6, 7 have special requirements this week.