How to Dispute your HIT Scores
Great news, CrowdSurf Transcribers!
We’re changing the rules to better serve YOU!
Did you know that the CrowdSurf Community has grown significantly over the past six months?
And thousands of HITs are completed daily? That’s right!
In order to address each support request from CrowdSurf community members, we are establishing new rules for disputing HIT scores!
These new rules are intended to help us serve you more efficiently.
We need your help to implement them!
If you would like to dispute your HIT score you **must** follow the guidelines below.
Anything else will be closed without a response from the CrowdSurf Support Team.
New HIT Score Dispute Rules
Here’s what you need to know:
- Each CrowdSurfer is allowed to submit up to 2 HIT disputes per day.
- Only HITs with a 3.3 QC score or lower will be reviewed.
- Each HIT dispute request MUST CONTAIN the following:
- The subject of the message should be “HIT Review Dispute”
- The Job ID of the HIT in the body of the message.
- Your Mturk Worker ID in the body of the message.
- A brief, cordial description of why you think the reviewer is incorrect.
- An attached screenshot of the Review Feedback. Please do not copy and paste the feedback.
- Please keep in mind we cannot change your score. The best we can do is contact the reviewer to correct their mistake.
This is what your message should look like:
Click here to learn how to take a screenshot!
If you follow the rules above, we will do our best to respond to you within 3-5 business days. Further messages are not necessary and will only delay response time.
Please know that your request is important to us and we will attend to it as soon as possible.
Remember that you can see all of your Transcription HIT feedback on your Work History Dashboard.
Thank you for your continued collaboration!