The New CrowdSurf is so bright, you’ll need shades!
New Guidelines + New Bonus opportunity + Holiday Weekend = 1 fabulous week with CrowdSurf!
The Daily+Weekly CrowdSurfWork bonus returns to the queues Monday May 18, through Sunday May 24, 2015!
Put some bonus $$$ in your pocket for your Memorial Day Weekend!
Here’s what you need to know:
- Holiday Payment Schedule: All CrowdSurf Monday payments will be postponed to Wednesday 5/27/15.
- Easy to understand: Hit Daily thresholds, earn a bonus. Hit Weekly thresholds, earn that bonus too!
- Retroactive bonus tiers: Once you hit the threshold, all minutes are bonused at a higher rate.
- Lower bonus thresholds: Earn a bonus at just 35 mm, work 35 mm more and increase your effective per minute pay rate to earn a better bonus! Full details below!
Don’t forget – NEW Guidelines start Monday May 18, 2015! Read all about it here.
Get started now, log in here!
Happy Monday CrowdSurfers!
Daily Bonus tiers for 3.75+ QC score
- NEW 35 mm approved = $0.75 (That’s an extra $0.02+ on every minute once you hit 35!!)
- 70 mm approved = $1.75
- 105 mm approved = $3.00
- 140 mm approved = $5.00
- 210 mm approved = $8.00
- 245 mm approved = $10.00 (+$0.04 on every approved mm 245+)
*Note: mm = media minute
Weekly Bonus tiers for 3.75+ QC score
- 75 mm approved = $2.00 (That’s $0.02+/mm on every minute once you hit 75!!)
- 150 mm approved = $5.00
- 225 mm approved = $8.00
- 300 mm approved = $11.00
- 450 mm approved = $17.00
- 500 mm approved = $20.00
- 600 mm approved = $27.00 (+$0.045 on every approved mm 601+)
*Note: mm = media minute
Daily + Weekly Bonus Details-
- Weekly Bonus is in ADDITION to the Daily Bonus.
- Earn an increased effective per minute payout every 35 media minutes completed daily!
- Daily Bonus applies to any combination of approved FTR, FTR-GM, QC, QC Reject, Speaker ID, and Timing media minutes completed between 12:00am – 11:59pm pdt every day.
- Weekly Bonus applies to any combination of approved FTR, FTR-GM, QC, QC Reject, Speaker ID, and Timing media minutes completed between Monday May 18 12:00am – Sunday May 24 11:59pm pdt.
- To qualify for the Weekly Bonus, Level 5, 6, 7 must work a combination of 4 QC Reject and/or 4 Special Handling.
- See full terms and conditions below!
How much can you make?
Here are some examples:
- Work 75 mm Monday, 90 mm Tuesday, and 85 mm Wednesday and get ($1.75 x 3) $5.25 for the Daily Bonus and (250 mm) $8.00 for the Weekly Bonus. This is a total bonus of $13.25!
- Work 75 mm daily Monday – Sunday and get ($1.75 x 7) $12.25 for the Daily Bonus and (525 mm) $20.00 for the Weekly Bonus. That’s a total bonus of $32.25!
- Work 140 mm Monday – Wednesday and 210 on Saturday and get (($5.00 x 3) + $8.00) $23.00 for the Daily Bonus and (630 mm) $28.35 for the Weekly bonus. That’s a total bonus of $51.35!
Versus 2 weeks ago:
- Work 75 mm Monday, 90 mm Tuesday, and 85 mm Wednesday and get a total Weekly Bonus of $7.50 for 250 mm.
- Work 75 mm daily Monday – Sunday and get a total Weekly Bonus of $26.25 for 525 mm.
- Work 140 mm Monday – Wednesday and 210 on Saturday and with the Weekly Bonus + 4 day Multiplier, get $47.25 for 630 mm.
** Complete a rolling average of 500 media minutes each week and start your third week with the highest pay rate rather than starting over! **
- QC score of 3.75 or above: Maintain an average of 500 media minutes each week, and start your week with $0.05 on every media minute!
- Rollover bonus rewarded on a rolling two-week basis, you can earn increased rates EVERY week after your first two weeks!
- For more details on Rollover, click here.
Level 5, 6, 7 Requirements
To keep up with the new Special Handling volume, we’ve introduce requirements for the Weekly QC Score Bonus.
- If you’re in Level 5, 6, or 7, we need you to submit any combination of 4 Special Handling Critical or QC Reject tasks to qualify for your Weekly QC Score Bonus.
- This means you can work 4 QC Reject, 4 Special Handling Critical, 2 of each, or 3 of one type and 1 of the other. This is a slight increase from the previous requirement of 1 Special Handling Critical or QC Reject task, let us know if you have questions!
Weekly Mturk HITs
If you have experienced late or missing payments, please work 1 Mturk HIT per week to ensure successful delivery of CrowdSurfWork Payments.
Weekly CrowdSurfWork Bonus Terms and Conditions
- Specified CrowdSurfWork tasks only – FTR (Mturk FTR too), FTR-General Media, Speaker ID, Timing, QC, QC Reject.
- Applies to any combination of media minutes completed Monday May 18, – Sunday May 24, 2015 11:59 pm PST
- Holiday Payment schedule – bonuses payable Wednesday May 27, 2015!
- Highest rate applies – tiers and prorates are not cumulative.
- Please see General Guidelines for help.
- Email [email protected] with payment questions.
- Please work 1 CrowdSurf HIT on MTurk weekly to qualify for QC weekly bonus.
- Level 5, 6, 7 MUST work FOUR Special Handling-Critical or QC Reject task to qualify for QC weekly bonus.