Double CSW Bonuses Every Day!
Let the fun begin!
Enjoy two bonuses on CrowdSurfWork media minutes this week!
The Daily+Weekly CrowdSurfWork bonus returns to the queues Monday May 25, through Sunday May 31, 2015!
Put some bonus $$$ in your pocket while making online media accessible to all!
Here’s what you need to know:
- Lower bonus thresholds: Earn a bonus at just 35 mm, work 35 mm more and increase your effective per minute pay rate to earn a better bonus! Full details below!
- Easy to understand: Hit Daily thresholds, earn a bonus. Hit Weekly thresholds, earn that bonus too!
- Retroactive bonus tiers: Once you hit the threshold, all minutes are bonused at a higher rate.
- Holiday Payment Schedule: All CrowdSurf Monday 5/25/15 payments will be postponed to Wednesday 5/27/15.
- New Bonus Requirements: Level 6, 7 must complete 4 QC Reject tasks, Level 5 must complete 4 Special Handling tasks.
Don’t forget – NEW Guidelines started Monday May 18, 2015! Read all about it here.
A big THANK YOU from the CrowdSurf Team!
Daily Bonus tiers for 3.75+ QC score
- NEW 35 mm approved = $0.75 (That’s an extra $0.02+ on every minute once you hit 35!!)
- 70 mm approved = $1.75
- 105 mm approved = $3.00
- 140 mm approved = $5.00
- 210 mm approved = $8.00
- 245 mm approved = $10.00 (+$0.04 on every approved mm 245+)
*Note: mm = media minute
Weekly Bonus tiers for 3.75+ QC score
- 75 mm approved = $2.00 (That’s $0.02+/mm on every minute once you hit 75!!)
- 150 mm approved = $5.00
- 225 mm approved = $8.00
- 300 mm approved = $11.00
- 450 mm approved = $17.00
- 500 mm approved = $20.00
- 600 mm approved = $27.00 (+$0.045 on every approved mm 601+)
*Note: mm = media minute
Daily + Weekly Bonus Details-
- Weekly Bonus is in ADDITION to the Daily Bonus.
- Earn an increased effective per minute payout every 35 media minutes completed daily!
- Daily Bonus applies to any combination of approved FTR, FTR-GM, QC, QC Reject, Speaker ID, and Timing media minutes completed between 12:00am – 11:59pm pdt every day.
- Weekly Bonus applies to any combination of approved FTR, FTR-GM, QC, QC Reject, Speaker ID, and Timing media minutes completed between Monday May 25 12:00am – Sunday May 31 11:59pm pdt.
- To qualify for the Weekly Bonus, Level 6, 7 must work 4 QC Reject, Level 5 must work 4 Special Handling.
- See full terms and conditions below!
How much can you make?
Here are some examples:
- Work 75 mm Monday, 90 mm Tuesday, and 85 mm Wednesday and get ($1.75 x 3) $5.25 for the Daily Bonus and (250 mm) $8.00 for the Weekly Bonus. This is a total bonus of $13.25!
- Work 75 mm daily Monday – Sunday and get ($1.75 x 7) $12.25 for the Daily Bonus and (525 mm) $20.00 for the Weekly Bonus. That’s a total bonus of $32.25!
- Work 140 mm Monday – Wednesday and 210 on Saturday and get (($5.00 x 3) + $8.00) $23.00 for the Daily Bonus and (630 mm) $28.35 for the Weekly bonus. That’s a total bonus of $51.35!
Important Payment Reminders
** Complete a rolling average of 500 media minutes each week and start your third week with the highest pay rate rather than starting over! **
- QC score of 3.75 or above: Maintain an average of 500 media minutes each week, and start your week with $0.05 on every media minute!
- Rollover bonus rewarded on a rolling two-week basis, you can earn increased rates EVERY week after your first two weeks!
- For more details on Rollover, click here.
Level 5, 6, 7 Requirements
To keep up with the new Special Handling volume, we’ve introduce requirements for the Weekly QC Score Bonus.
- If you’re in Level 5 we need you to submit 4 Special Handling Critical tasks. If you’re in Level 6 or 7 we need you to complete 4 QC Reject tasks to qualify for your Weekly QC Score Bonus.
- We have seen an increase in QC Reject, where we need Level 6 and 7 to focus exclusively on the QC Reject queue. This is slightly different from the previous requirement, let us know if you have questions!
Weekly Mturk HITs
If you have experienced late or missing payments, please work 1 Mturk HIT per week to ensure successful delivery of CrowdSurfWork Payments.
Weekly CrowdSurfWork Bonus Terms and Conditions
- Specified CrowdSurfWork tasks only – FTR (Mturk FTR too), FTR-General Media, Speaker ID, Timing, QC, QC Reject.
- Applies to any combination of media minutes completed Monday May 25, – Sunday May 31, 2015 11:59 pm PST
- Bonuses payable Monday June 1, 2015!
- Highest rate applies – tiers and prorates are not cumulative.
- Please see General Guidelines for help.
- Email [email protected] with payment questions.
- Please work 1 CrowdSurf HIT on MTurk weekly to qualify for QC weekly bonus.
- Level 5, 6, 7 MUST work FOUR Special Handling-Critical or QC Reject task to qualify for QC weekly bonus.