TGIF … Your Daily Bonus just got better!
That’s right, earn an EXTRA bonus on all FTR, QC, QC Reject, Speaker ID, and Timing tasks through FRIDAY – now with increased rates!
Work QC first to max out your earnings!
Earn EXTRA whether you work as a few as 50 mm or as many as 250 mm.
Don’t miss this second chance bonus! Your per minute payout amount increases with every tier! Set your sights on 250 mm for maximum combined CrowdSurfWork earnings! Log in now!
Wishing you a fabulous Friday!
The CrowdSurf Team
First Bonus- The Daily CSW Bonus!
NEW Bonus tiers and rates for Friday!
50 mm daily =
100 mm daily =
250 mm daily =
- For approved media minutes completed daily between Friday April 10 12:00am – 11:59pm PST.
- Applies to any combination of media minutes in CrowdSurfWork except Special Handling Critical minutes.
- Earn $0.10 bonus on Special Handling Critical that pass QC!
- First bonus applied at 50 mm worked daily!
- Each day the count starts fresh!
- Bonus payable Monday 4/13/15!
- The Daily CrowdSurfWork Bonus earnings are in ADDITION to the Weekly CSW Volume Bonus.
Second Bonus- CSW Weekly Volume Bonus!
Keep track of your QC score to earn higher bonuses all week!
Bonus tiers and rates!
QC Score 3.75+
- $2.00 = 100 mm approved
- $6.00 = 200 mm approved
- $12.00 = 300 mm approved ($0.04 on every approved mm 301-499)
- $25.00 = 500 mm approved ($0.05 on every approved mm 501+)
*Note: mm = media minute. ** Check your QC Score here for maximum bonus earnings.
Maximize Earnings when you qualify for Rollover Bonus Rates!
When you qualify for Rollover, ALL your Media Minutes during the third week become bonused at a higher rate rather than building from the starting bonus tier rates!
- ** Complete a rolling average of 500 media minutes each week and start your third week with the highest pay rate rather than starting over! **
- QC score of 3.9 or above: Maintain an average of 500 media minutes each week, and start your week with $0.05 on every media minute!
- QC score 3.75-3.89: Maintain an average of 500 media minutes each week, and start your week with $0.04 on every media minute!
- Rollover bonus rewarded on a rolling two-week basis, you can earn increased rates EVERY week after your first two weeks!
CSW Weekly Bonus Terms and Conditions
- Level 5, 6, 7 MUST work FOUR Special Handling-Critical or QC Reject task to qualify for QC weekly bonus.
- Weekly Bonus applies to specified CrowdSurfWork tasks only – FTR, FTR-GM, QC, Timing, QC Reject, Speaker ID.
- Separate bonus applied to Special Handling tasks.
- Applies to media minutes completed Monday April 6, through Sunday April 12, 2015 11:59 pm PST
- Weekly Bonus Payable Monday April 13, 2015.
- Highest rate applies – tiers and prorates are not cumulative
- Click the link to see General Guidelines for help.
- Email [email protected] with payment questions.