We’ve hatched a NEW CrowdSurfWork Bonus for Spring!
Your Weekly QC Volume Bonus runs Monday March 30 through Sunday April 5, 2015… with some exciting additions!
Now you can get the highest bonus with a lower QC score! Earn top bonus rates with a 3.75+ QC Score this week!
Get started now log in here!
Congratulations to our New Level 4 and Level 5 freelancers! If you want to learn more about CrowdSurf Levels click here.
Important Payment Update: If you have experienced late or missing payments, please work 1 Mturk HIT per week to ensure successful delivery of CrowdSurfWork Payments.
Wishing you a wonderful week from the CrowdSurf team!
(*Reminder: Your CrowdSurfWork Work History Dashboard is currently under construction. Want your daily stats? Use your CrowdSurfWork ID to see your complete Work History on the Freelance Feedback Sheet!)
Bonus tiers and rates-
QC Score 3.75+
- $2.00 = 100 mm approved
- $6.00 = 200 mm approved
- $12.00 = 300 mm approved (+$0.04 on every approved mm 301-499)
- $25.00 = 500 mm approved (+$0.05 on every approved mm 501+)
*Note: mm = media minute
**See your QC score stats here
**Level 5, 6, 7 must work 4 Special Handling – Critical or QC Reject to qualify
** Complete a rolling average of 500 media minutes each week and start your third week with the highest pay rate rather than starting over! **
- QC score of 3.75 or above: Maintain an average of 500 media minutes each week, and start your week with $0.05 on every media minute!
- Rollover bonus rewarded on a rolling two-week basis, you can earn increased rates EVERY week after your first two weeks!
- For more details on Rollover, click here.
Bonus tiers and rates-
- $2.00 for 100 HITs approved
- $5.00 for 200 HITs approved
- $9.00 for 300 HITs approved ($0.03 on every approved HIT 301-499)
- $20.00 for 500 HITs approved ($0.04 on every approved HIT 501-999)
- $50.00 for 1000 HITs approved ($0.05 on every approved HIT 1001+)
Weekly CrowdSurfWork Bonus Terms and Conditions
- Specified CrowdSurfWork tasks only – FTR, FTR-General Media, Speaker ID, Timing, QC, QC Reject.
- Applies to any combination of media minutes completed Monday March 30, – Sunday April 5, 2015 11:59 pm PST
- Highest rate applies – tiers and prorates are not cumulative
- Please see General Guidelines for help.
- Email [email protected] with payment questions.
- Please work 1 CrowdSurf HIT on MTurk weekly to qualify for QC weekly bonus.
- Level 5, 6, 7 MUST work FOUR Special Handling-Critical or QC Reject task to qualify for QC weekly bonus.