The Best CrowdSurfWork Bonus weekend!
CrowdSurf is March Madness Crazy!
Yup the weekend is about to get even better!
Take advantage of the New DAILY BONUS in ADDITION to the DOUBLE BONUS through Sunday March 22nd, 11:59 pm PST!!!
For the Double Bonus- For all workers who complete at least 300 media minutes by midnight Sunday, go ahead and DOUBLE your bonus payout.
For the Daily Bonus- For each day you work, you earn an ADDITIONAL bonus to the DOUBLE BONUS. This bonus count starts fresh Daily! (all details below)
BONUS #1 – The DAILY BONUS
- 50-99 mm total = $.50
- 100-199 mm total = $1.00
- 200-299 mm total = $2.00
- 300-399 mm total = $3.00
- 400-499 mm total = $4.00
- 500-999 mm total = $5.00
Even work as few as 50mm and still get rewarded! For each day you work, we pay you for that day in addition to the DOUBLE bonus and Higher Base Rates!
MAX OUT your bonus by working Friday, Saturday and Sunday to get the daily bonus on top of the Double Bonus.
- For approved media minutes completed daily between Friday March 20 12:00am,
Saturday March 21 and Sunday March 22, 11:59pm PST.
- Applies to any combination of media minutes in CrowdSurfWork except Special Handling Critical minutes.
- First bonus applied at 50 mm worked daily!
- Each day the count starts fresh!
- Bonus payable Monday 3/23/15!
- The 3 day Daily CrowdSurfWork Bonus earnings are in ADDITION to the Weekly Double Bonus with Rollover.
BONUS #2 – The DOUBLE BONUS!
Bonus Rates & Tiers!
QC Score 3.90+
- $2.00 = 100 mm approved
- $6.00 = 200 mm approved
$12.00= 300 mm approved ($0.08 $0.04on every approved mm 301-499)
$25.00= 500 mm approved ($0.10 $0.05on every approved mm 501+)
QC Score 3.75 – 3.89
- $2.00 = 100 mm approved
- $5.00 = 200 mm approved
$9.00 =300 mm approved ($0.06 $0.03on every approved mm 301-499)
$20.00= 500 mm approved ($0.08 $0.04on every approved mm 501+)
(mm = media minute. ** Check your QC Score here for maximum bonus earnings.)
Weekly QC Score Bonus Details!
The Special Handling Critical queue is full of the highest paying tasks available, $0.20/mm + $0.10/mm bonus for approved work!
To keep up with the new Special Handling volume, we’re introducing new requirements for the Weekly QC Score Bonus.
- If you’re in Level 5, 6, or 7, we need you to submit any combination of 4 Special Handling Critical or QC Reject tasks to qualify for your Weekly QC Score Bonus.
- This means you can work 4 QC Reject, 4 Special Handling Critical, 2 of each, or 3 of one type and 1 of the other. This is a slight increase from the previous requirement of 1 Special Handling Critical or QC Reject task, let us know if you have questions!
Rollover Bonus Rates!
When you qualify for Rollover, ALL your Media Minutes during the third week become bonused at a higher rate rather than building from the starting bonus tier rates!
- ** Complete a rolling average of 500 media minutes each week and start your third week with the highest pay rate rather than starting over! **
- QC score of 3.9 or above: Maintain an average of 500 media minutes each week, and start your week with $0.05 on every media minute!
- QC score 3.75-3.89: Maintain an average of 500 media minutes each week, and start your week with $0.04 on every media minute!
- Rollover bonus rewarded on a rolling two-week basis, you can earn increased rates EVERY week after your first two weeks!
NEW Weekly Bonus Terms and Conditions
- Level 5, 6, 7 MUST work FOUR Special Handling-Critical or QC Reject task to qualify for QC weekly bonus.
- All levels encouraged to work ONE Mturk task every week to ensure delivery of payments.
- Specified CrowdSurfWork tasks only – FTR, FTR-GM, QC, Timing, QC Reject, Speaker ID.
- Separate bonus applied to Special Handling tasks
- Applies to mm completed Monday March 16, through Sunday March 22, 2015 11:59 pm PST
- Weekly Bonus Payable Monday March 23, 2015.
- Highest rate applies – tiers and prorates are not cumulative
- Please see General Guidelines for help.
- Email [email protected] with payment questions.