You are CrowdSurf’s top-level workers, allowing you to work both CV tasks and MTurk HITs. Max both bonuses with Rollover this week!
Crowd Virtualizer Weekly Bonus
You can work Crowd Virtualizer Tasks & MTurk HITs to Max out 2 Weekly Bonuses with Rollover!
The Weekly Bonus with Rollover is extended for the week of – November 24th through November 30th! (Due to the Thanksgiving holiday, Friday payments will be issued Monday December 1, 2014.)
Thank You for all your hard work making media accessible to everyone,
The CrowdSurf Support Team
Earn a higher bonus by reviewing our updated General Guidelines.
In addition to the Weekly Bonus, qualify for ROLLOVER by completing a rolling average of 500 or 1000 HITs! (details)
Bonus tiers and rates-
QC Score 3.90+
- $2.00 = 100 mm approved
- $6.00 = 200 mm approved
- $12.00 = 300 mm approved ($0.04 on every approved mm 301-499)
- $25.00 = 500 mm approved ($0.05 on every approved mm 501+)
QC Score 3.75 – 3.89
- $2.00 = 100 mm approved
- $5.00 = 200 mm approved
- $9.00 = 300 mm approved ($0.03 on every approved mm 301-499)
- $20.00 = 500 mm approved (plus $0.04 on every approved mm 501+)
*Note: mm = media minute
** Check your QC Score here.
Rollover Bonus Rates!
Now you can rollover your weekly bonus. When you qualify for Rollover, ALL your Media Minutes become bonused at a higher rate rather than building from the starting bonus tier rates!
- ** Complete a rolling average of 500 media minutes each week and start your third week with the highest pay rate rather than starting over! **
- QC score of 3.9 or above: Maintain an average of 500 media minutes each week, and start your week with $0.05 on every media minute!
- QC score 3.75-3.89: Maintain an average of 500 media minutes each week, and start your week with $0.04 on every media minute!
- Rollover bonus rewarded on a rolling two-week basis, you can earn increased rates EVERY week after your first two weeks!
- Level 5, 6 and 7 MUST work one Special Handling-Critical or QC Reject task to qualify for the NEW QC Score Weekly Bonus.
- Check your QC Score here!
- A 2-week rolling average of 500 mm per week with a QC score of 3.91 earns $0.05 on every media minute the following week.
- As long as you maintain an average of 500 mm with a high QC Score, the rollover continues….
For more details on Rollover, click here.
Important Details and Recap
- Applies to Timing, Full Text Review, Full Text Review General Media, QC, QC Reject and Speaker ID completed, Monday November 24 12:00 am to Sunday November 30, 11:59 pm PST.
- First bonus applied at 100 media minutes worked any day of the week!!
- Timing Tasks NOW included in the bonus. Click here for more details.
- Highest rate applies – rollover, tiers and prorates are not cumulative.
- Reminder- Holiday Payment Schedule: Friday’s payments will be made Monday December 1, 2014.
- Level 5, 6, or 7 MUST work one QC Reject or Special Handling Critical to qualify!
Additional MTurk Bonuses – Available HERE!
Terms and Conditions
- Specified Crowd Virtualizer tasks only – not applied to Special Handling tasks
- Applies to media minutes completed Monday November 24, through Sunday November 30, 2014 11:59 pm PST
- Due to the holiday, Friday’s payments will be issued Monday December 1, 2014
- Highest rate applies – tiers and prorates are not cumulative
- Please see General Guidelines for help.
- Email [email protected] with payment questions.
- Timing Tasks now included in Bonus Click here for more details.
- Level 5, 6, 7 MUST work ONE Special Handling-Critical or QC Reject task to qualify for QC weekly bonus.