You have earned the position you are in! Why just one bonus when you can have two…
Crowd Virtualizer 2 Bonuses!
Crowd Virtualizer you are our most qualified workers, so you have more options to make more money!
You can work Crowd Virtualizer Tasks & MTurk HITs to Max out 2 Weekly Bonuses with Rollover!
As always- Thank You for all your hard work making media accessible to everyone,
The CrowdSurf Work Team
Earn a higher bonus and qualify for a CrowdSurf promotion by reviewing our updated General Guidelines.
In addition to the Weekly Bonus, qualify for ROLLOVER by completing a rolling average of 500 or 1000 HITs! (details)
Bonus tiers and rates-
QC Score 3.90+
- $2.00 = 100 mm approved
- $6.00 = 200 mm approved
- $12.00 = 300 mm approved ($0.04 on every approved mm 301-499)
- $25.00 = 500 mm approved ($0.05 on every approved mm 501+)
QC Score 3.75 – 3.89
- $2.00 = 100 mm approved
- $5.00 = 200 mm approved
- $9.00 = 300 mm approved ($0.03 on every approved mm 301-499)
- $20.00 = 500 mm approved (plus $0.04 on every approved mm 501+)
*Note: mm = media minute
** Check your QC Score here.
Rollover Bonus Rates!
Now you can rollover your weekly bonus. When you qualify for Rollover, ALL your Media Minutes become bonused at a higher rate rather than building from the starting bonus tier rates!
- ** Complete a rolling average of 500 media minutes each week and start your third week with the highest pay rate rather than starting over! **
- QC score of 3.9 or above: Maintain an average of 500 media minutes each week, and start your week with $0.05 on every media minute!
- QC score 3.75-3.89: Maintain an average of 500 media minutes each week, and start your week with $0.04 on every media minute!
- Rollover bonus rewarded on a rolling two-week basis, you can earn increased rates EVERY week after your first two weeks!
- Level 5, 6 and 7 MUST work one Special Handling-Critical or QC Reject task to qualify for the NEW QC Score Weekly Bonus.
- Check your QC Score here!
- A 2-week rolling average of 500 mm per week with a QC score of 3.91 earns $0.05 on every media minute the following week.
- As long as you maintain an average of 500 mm with a high QC Score, the rollover continues….
For more details on Rollover, click here.
Reminder- Timing Task Payment change – added to the weekly bonus!
Please note: Beginning Monday July 21 all CrowdSurf Timing tasks will be rolled into the overall per-minute payout system.
We are making the change to bring the rates into the same payout system as our other tasks and to include them in the weekly bonus plan! Timing tasks will be paid .18/mm per Media Minute (like QC) and no longer by the timing flag.
Nothing will change to the way Timing tasks are worked. They are our quickest tasks to complete, you will still only need to work on flagged sentences. Happy Timing!!!
Important Details and Recap
- Applies to Timing, Full Text Review, Full Text Review General Media, QC, QC Reject and Speaker ID completed, Monday August 18 12:00 am to Sunday August 24, 11:59 pm PST.
- First bonus applied at 100 media minutes worked any day of the week!!
- Timing Tasks NOW included in the bonus. Click here for more details.
- Bonus prorated after 300 media minutes.
- Highest rate applies – tiers and prorates are not cumulative.
- Bonus payable Monday August 25, 2014!
- You MUST work Full Text Review, QC Reject or Special Handling Critical to qualify!
Terms and Conditions
- Specified Crowd Virtualizer tasks only – not applied to Special Handling tasks
- Applies to media minutes completed Monday August 18, through Sunday August 24, 2014 11:59 pm PST
- Weekly Bonus Payable Monday August 25, 2014.
- Highest rate applies – tiers and prorates are not cumulative
- Please see General Guidelines for help.
- Email email@example.com with payment questions.
- Timing Tasks now included in Bonus Click here for more details.
- Level 5, 6, 7 MUST work ONE Special Handling-Critical or QC Reject task to qualify for QC weekly bonus.