Crowd Virtualizer, Two Bonuses That Pay Big!
Crowd Virtualizer you are our most qualified workers, so you have more options to make more money!
You can work Crowd Virtualizer Tasks and Max your Weekly QC Score Bonus earnings and lock in Max Rollover Rate.
You can also work on MTurk HITs and Max out the Weekly Bonus with Rollover there as well!
Earn a higher bonus and qualify for a CrowdSurf promotion by reviewing our updated General Guidelines.
In addition to the Weekly Bonus, qualify for ROLLOVER by completing a rolling average of 500 or 1000 HITs! (details)
Log in now to lock in your Rollover rate for next week!
Get all the details for the MTurk Weekly Bonus here
Max the Weekly QC Volume bonus with Rollover! (Details below.) The higher your average QC score, the higher your bonus payout and your Rollover rate!
Rollover is EASY! When you qualify for Rollover, ALL your Media Minutes are bonused at a higher rate rather than building from the starting bonus tier rates! (Rollover rates and details)
Completing a 2 week rolling average of 500+ MM qualifies you for Rollover Rewards the following week (*Details)!
QC Score Weekly Volume Bonus!
Bonus tiers and rates- QC Score 3.90+
- $2.00 = 100 mm approved
- $6.00 = 200 mm approved
- $12.00 = 300 mm approved ($0.04 on every approved mm 301-499)
- $25.00 = 500 mm approved ($0.05 on every approved mm 501+)
QC Score 3.75 – 3.89
- $2.00 = 100 mm approved
- $5.00 = 200 mm approved
- $9.00 = 300 mm approved ($0.03 on every approved mm 301-499)
- $20.00 = 500 mm approved (plus $0.04 on every approved mm 501+)
*Note: mm = media minute ** Check your QC Score here.
Rollover Bonus Rates!
Now you can rollover your weekly bonus. When you qualify for Rollover, ALL your Media Minutes become bonused at a higher rate rather than building from the starting bonus tier rates! Details here:
- ** Complete a rolling average of 500 media minutes each week and start your third week with the highest pay rate rather than starting over! **
- QC score of 3.9 or above: Maintain an average of 500 media minutes each week, and start your week with $0.05 on every media minute!
- QC score 3.75-3.89: Maintain an average of 500 media minutes each week, and start your week with $0.04 on every media minute!
- Rollover bonus rewarded on a rolling two-week basis, you can earn increased rates EVERY week after your first two weeks!
- Level 5, 6 and 7 MUST work one Special Handling-Critical or QC Reject task to qualify for the NEW QC Score Weekly Bonus.
- Check your QC Score here!
- A 2-week rolling average of 500 mm per week with a QC score of 3.91 earns $0.05 on every media minute the following week.
- As long as you maintain an average of 500 mm with a high QC Score, the rollover continues….
For more details on Rollover, click here.
Important Details and Recap-
- Applies to Full Text Review, Full Text Review General Media, QC, QC Reject and Speaker ID completed, Monday July 14, 12:00 am to Sunday July 20, 11:59 pm PST.
- First bonus applied at 100 media minutes worked any day of the week!!
- Bonus prorated after 300 media minutes.
- Highest rate applies – tiers and prorates are not cumulative.
- Bonus payable Monday July 21, 2014!
- You MUST work Full Text Review, QC Reject or Special Handling Critical to qualify!
Terms and Conditions
- Specified Crowd Virtualizer tasks only – not applied to Special Handling tasks or Timing tasks
- Applies to media minutes completed Monday July 14 through Sunday July 20, 2014 11:59 pm PST
- Weekly Bonus Payable Monday July 21, 2014.
- Highest rate applies – tiers and prorates are not cumulative
- Please see General Guidelines for help.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with payment questions.
- Level 5, 6, 7 MUST work ONE Special Handling-Critical, or QC Reject task to qualify for QC weekly bonus.