Crowd Virtualizer EXTRA QC Bonus, Tuesday and Wednesday!
It’s ALL about QC!
We Need your help Crowd Virtualizer! We have A LOT of Work in the QC Queues that we need to clear out!
** Today and Tomorrow we are offering and ADDED QC Bonus in addition the Weekly QC Score bonus with Rollover! 2 BONUSES AGAIN!**
Earn double on all QC Tasks!
First Bonus- 2 Day QC Bonus!
CrowdSurf workers Level 5, 6, and 7 can earn extra cash on QC tasks from Tuesday June 24, 2014 12:00AM PST – Wednesday June 25, 2014 11:59AM PST! The Bonus for BOTH days will be paid out on Thursday June 26, 2014!!!
Weekend QC Bonus rates:
- Extra $1 for 100 QC media minutes approved daily
- Extra $3 for 250 QC media minutes approved daily
Here are all the details:
- 2 day Bonus earnings are in ADDITION to the Weekend Bonus and Weekly Bonus earnings and Rollover
- 2 day QC Bonus applies to work completed daily by Tuesday 6/24 12:00AM PST – Wednesday 6/25 11:59AM PST!
- 2 day QC Bonus for BOTH days will be paid out on Thursday June 26, 2014!!!
- Media minutes completed through the week will count towards the weekly bonus with Rollover.
Second Bonus- Higher QC score = More Money!
Max the Weekly QC Volume bonus with Rollover for your biggest payout!
The higher your average QC score, the higher your earnings jump and you can qualify for a higher Rollover rate!
Qualify for Rollover… and ALL your HITs start at a higher rate rather than start over! (Rollover rates and details below)
Completing 500+ mm for 2 consecutive weeks qualifies you for Rollover Rewards (*details below)!
QC Score Weekly Volume Bonus!
Bonus tiers and rates-
QC Score 3.90+
- $2.00 = 100 mm approved
- $6.0 = 200 mm approved
- $12.00 = 300 mm approved (plus $0.04 on every approved mm 301+)
- $25.00 = 500 mm approved (plus $0.05 on every approved mm 501+)
QC Score 3.75 – 3.89
- $2.00 = 100 mm approved
- $5.00 = 200 mm approved
- $9.00 = 300 mm approved (plus $0.03 on every approved mm 301+)
- $20.00 = 500 mm approved (plus $0.04 on every approved mm 301+)
*Note: mm = media minute
** Check your QC Score here.
Now you can rollover your weekly bonus-
- ** Complete an average of 500 media minutes each week over two consecutive weeks, and start your third week with the highest pay rate rather than starting over! **
- QC score of 3.9 or above: Maintain an average of 500 media minutes each week, and start your week with $0.05 on every media minute!
- QC score 3.75-3.89: Maintain an average of 500 media minutes each week, and start your week with $0.04 on every media minute!
- Rollover bonus rewarded on a rolling two-week basis, you can earn increased rates EVERY week after your first two weeks!
- Level 5, 6 and 7 MUST work one Special Handling-Critical or QC Reject task to qualify for the NEW QC Score Weekly Bonus.
- Check your QC Score here!
- An average 500 mm per week with a QC score of 3.91 between Monday June 9, 12:00 am and Sunday June 22, 11:59 pm PST (2 weeks), earns $0.05 on every media minute worked between June 23, 12:00 am and June 29, 11:59pm PST.
- As long as you maintain an average of 500 mm with a high QC Score, the rollover continues….
Important Details and Recap-
- Applies to Full Text Review, Full Text Review General Media, QC, QC Reject and Speaker ID completed, Monday June 23, 12:00 am to Sunday June 29, 11:59 pm PST.
- First bonus applied at 100 media minutes worked any day of the week!!
- Bonus prorated after 300 media minutes.
- Highest rate applies – tiers and prorates are not cumulative.
- Bonus payable Monday June 30, 2014!
- You MUST work Full Text Review, QC Reject or Special Handling Critical to qualify!
Terms and Conditions
- Specified Crowd Virtualizer tasks only – not applied to Special Handling tasks or Timing tasks
- Applies to media minutes completed Monday June 23 through Sunday June 29, 2014 11:59 pm PST
- Weekly Bonus Payable Monday June 30, 2014.
- Highest rate applies – tiers and prorates are not cumulative
- Please see General Guidelines for help.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with payment questions.
- Level 5, 6, 7 MUST work ONE Special Handling-Critical, or QC Reject task to qualify for QC weekly bonus.